Album 13: [Insert News Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperYo found this:
1932299_716773448353991_1537420488_n.jpg

He said this issue will be out tomorrow.

I forecast 3 meltdowns in the next month.
First one will be caused by the comments in this article tomorrow.
Second one will be caused by the comments on Fallon.
Third one will be caused by comments made at the Oscars.

So this band can't even release a completed video on time? Maybe they are re-editing? Maybe they are bringing in a new director?

I forecast 3 meltdowns in the next month.
First one will be caused by the comments in this article tomorrow.
Second one will be caused by the comments on Fallon.
Third one will be caused by comments made at the Oscars.

[BartScott]Can't wait![\BartScott]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

So this band can't even release a completed video on time? Maybe they are re-editing? Maybe they are bringing in a new director?

They know they can't please you so they're too scared to release anything. ;)

Seriously, I think this very very weird non-release is the work of U2.com or whatever rather than the band themselves?

Seriously, I think this very very weird non-release is the work of U2.com or whatever rather than the band themselves?

No. I do believe in U2's ability to hire good help, but I do doubt their ability to back off and let the help do their job.

A certain U2 news (fan run) page on Facebook just posted this:

U will hear it here first... something NEVER EVER DONE BEFORE... in Los Angeles... a big surprise I will announce it after it is leaked.. its a FIRST EVER!!! #HUGESURPRISE #U2

:shrug:

I hate it when people post things like that because you know it's not going to happen but then there's a 5% part of me that gets giddy.

U will hear it here first... something NEVER EVER DONE BEFORE... in Los Angeles... a big surprise I will announce it after it is leaked.. its a FIRST EVER!!! #HUGESURPRISE #U2

And someone replied that U2 are in LA rehearsing for the Oscars and will put on a private show..

:hmm: That would be of interest to me. Which fansite?

And someone replied that U2 are in LA rehearsing for the Oscars and will put on a private show..

It's like the boyfriend you can't let go of or something. Every time you're ready to walk away, a teensy little sliver of hope. What a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom