Album 13: [Insert News Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Followed by an announcement that the coming tour will be called the "Slug Tour" and will feature OS1 in its entirety every night.

I can't wait to be one of the three people up the front who knows the words to anything other than Miss Sarajevo! :hyper:

I'll be singing along to Elvis Ate America until I get punched in the stomach repeatedly by everybody else.

I'll be singing along to Elvis Ate America until I get punched in the stomach repeatedly by everybody else.

You might regret that when people take their punching cues from "ELVIS! THE PELVIS!"

I wonder what that special Oscars idea by Bono may look like?

Maybe he and Edge will be scoring all the original songs for all movies or the next 12 months and naturally all of them will be nominated for an Oscar? :hmm: So I guess there will be no chance of them losing at the Oscars ever again.

Maybe he and Edge will be scoring all the original songs for all movies or the next 12 months and naturally all of them will be nominated for an Oscar? :hmm: So I guess there will be no chance of them losing at the Oscars ever again.

That would be great! More U2 songs :D, but album fiiiirst

But... It is something for (red), to have a (red) carpet

Inside the Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Bono Tells a Secret, David O. Russell Makes a Deal - TheWrap

I'd expect it in maybe 2 or 3 hours time. 9am NY time seems sensible

:doh: Well fuck. My son is gonna be pissed. I was hoping he'd get to see it before school.

Ye gods, the bitching shall commence.

They'd better drop something besides this video. 4 days of waiting, of choppy GIFs, and now it's 7am and no video. I suggested over in the Invisible thread that they really need us fans as PR people. :lol:

We'd at least have the time zones right! :doh:

Haha.

It's been reported that he wants RED on the red carpet next year. That's all he was talking about.

Anyone think Adam's legal issue had to do with a later release date? I saw he reached a settlement so maybe he'll be able to move on from his millions being stolen. I would think this would have some kind of effect on him or anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom