Airline Security

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I bet nobody in the US will ever complain about airline security ever again, no matter how strict it gets now. I never really had a problem with it and I know I never will after all this.

It better get strict! That kind of stuff makes me paranoid. I don't like flying as it is, but after living through all of this shit? They better have way tighter security!

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

My only complaint about airline security was that it was too lax. I live in the Boston area and not too long ago on Fox 25 news they had a special about how lax security actually was at Logan airport. They showed how they stood behind someone opening a pushbutton locked door and were able to get the code and go thru the door on their own. They also showed how some bags were scanned and others weren't. They need to beef up security big time.....

Well unfortunately it took this awful tragedy for us to really look at security not only in airports but nationally.
frown.gif

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 09-12-2001).]

I didnt come any farther then the security to get on the plane but I thought it was rather tight. They were asking me lots & lots of questions and i had to explain why i had several stuff in my hand bagage etc.
Probably still not enough security to prevent such things.. (although its way more tight than at flights between destinations in europe)

But now what? Are they gonna make you unpack your stuff?? Because it seems that the xray thing doesnt really work..

Originally posted by ZOOTB:
My only complaint about airline security was that it was too lax. I live in the Boston area and not too long ago on Fox 25 news they had a special about how lax security actually was at Logan airport. They showed how they stood behind someone opening a pushbutton locked door and were able to get the code and go thru the door on their own. They also showed how some bags were scanned and others weren't. They need to beef up security big time.....

I saw that-what an eyeopener! Those of us who ever fly through Logan know, I think, how lax the security is.

Tragically, those who did this must have known too, and its too late to save those we have lost.

Its frightening to imagine, though, that all the security in the world might not prevent these horrors. Short of armed air marshals, which in itself could be dangerous, I don't know the answer.

Back
Top Bottom