Ah, to have been a fly on the wall of the Chris Thomas sessions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vertigo is better than Native Sons

The Final version of Sometimes is leaps and bounds better than the "early" sometimes

The final Yahweh is better than Chris' Thomas' "yahweh"

The final All Because of You is better than the early All because of You

the only song that's better from before is Xanax and Wine, which is way better than Fast Cars.

i'm glad they took the extra year :up:

U2_Guy said:

You mean, those "closet" Bon Jovi fans... ok! LOL

Don't deny it - your repressed love for Bon Jovi is leaking through in all of your posts! :wink:

Lancemc said:
how do all these threads eventually turn into a big argument between U2_Guy, rjhbonovox, Dalton, Axver, and myself. Amazing isn't it?

...You stupid fucks!
haha j/k. :eyebrow:

Well, I'm just an argumentative bastard who's finished high school and hasn't found a job yet. Yay for sitting in front of the computer all day long.

Axver said:

Don't deny it - your repressed love for Bon Jovi is leaking through in all of your posts! :wink:

Hey! Not fair!!! You were not suppose to hear me singin "ohhh ohh livin on a prayer" as i was taking a bath!!!

LOL

Axver said:

Well, I'm just an argumentative bastard who's finished high school and hasn't found a job yet. Yay for sitting in front of the computer all day long.

We are all argumentative bastards. And i bet most of us are taurus or scorpio...

StlElevation said:
Vertigo is better than Native Sons

The Final version of Sometimes is leaps and bounds better than the "early" sometimes

The final Yahweh is better than Chris' Thomas' "yahweh"

The final All Because of You is better than the early All because of You

the only song that's better from before is Xanax and Wine, which is way better than Fast Cars.

i'm glad they took the extra year :up:

Am I the only one that thinks Fast Cars is better? I think the Fast Cars line is a much better hook.

U2_Guy said:

Hey! Not fair!!! You were not suppose to hear me singin "ohhh ohh livin on a prayer" as i was taking a bath!!!

LOL

Oh, I didn't just hear that. I'm sure that was you, singing the latest Britney Spears hit! I tried to block my ears, but ... it didn't work!

(And for the record, I prefer the released Fast Cars and I'm a Capricorn.)

Dalton said:

And that country is.....

bear with me, I may be drunk.

I live in Brazil since 75. And the team is Botafogo. We are the team who gave more players to the national team (names like Jairzinho, Garrincha, Gerson, Zagallo, Carlos Alberto etc) but now... we are very close to the 2nd division league...again...:( :sad:

U2_Guy said:

I live in Brazil since 75. And the team is Botafogo. We are the team who gave more players to the national team (names like Jairzinho, Garrincha, Gerson, Zagallo, Carlos Alberto etc) but now... we are very close to the 2nd division league...again...:( :sad:

BOTAFAGO

Don't know if I am pronouncing it right, but it makes me feel dirty.

i like fast cars, dont get me wrong.

i agree it has a better hook, but i just like the feel of the song a lot more in xanax and wine.

Dalton said:

BOTAFAGO

Don't know if I am pronouncing it right, but it makes me feel dirty.

If you want a town name to make you feel dirty, just look up some town names in New Zealand. In Maori, 'wh' is pronounced more like an 'f', and some towns have names such as Whakamoana, Whakapapa, Whakamata, Whakatane ...

Axver said:

If you want a town name to make you feel dirty, just look up some town names in New Zealand. In Maori, 'wh' is pronounced more like an 'f', and some towns have names such as Whakamoana, Whakapapa, Whakamata, Whakatane ...

Once i made a trip to Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Mate, wonderful countries! I loved both the geographics and the population!

Late 20's. I support Man Utd. But before you start hating me, I spent some time over there in the early 90's and they were the first team I followed. Not a bandwagon guy, I just got lucky.

I am also a Detroit Tiger fan :huh:

Dalton said:
Late 20's. I support Man Utd. But before you start hating me, I spent some time over there in the early 90's and they were the first team I followed. Not a bandwagon guy, I just got lucky.

Hey mate, i'm from Manchester. I lived there till the age of two. That's why my english sucks. LOL

You were at the right place in the early 90's...Manchester was a place to be musically. I must say i love Joy Division, New Order and The Smiths very very much...

U2_Guy said:

Hey mate, i'm from Manchester. I lived there till the age of two. That's why my english sucks. LOL

You were at the right place in the early 90's...Manchester was a place to be musically. I must say i love Joy Division, New Order and The Smiths very very much...

Morrisey is tits. Of course he wouldn't know what to do with them being "asexual" and all. yeah we had a blast there.

Dalton said:

Morrisey is tits. Of course he wouldn't know what to do with them being "asexual" and all. yeah we had a blast there.

Hehehe...Old Mozz... Hehehehe

Barney Sumner is cool!

Dalton said:

Can't believe your a Man U fan....something we agree on????? Damn surely not.:wink:

U2_Guy said:

Once i made a trip to Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Mate, wonderful countries! I loved both the geographics and the population!

Oooh, the Tri-Nations! Haven't been to South Africa myself, but I've been all over my native New Zealand and since I've been in Australia, I've gone up and down the east coast and inland a bit. Must say that I much prefer New Zealand, though that's no knock on Australia.

And while we're talking about soccer ... I'm a Manchester United fan too. I used to follow the Premier League closely until about two years ago when I fell out of the loop, and my three teams are Manchester United, Liverpool, and Leeds. Weird combination? Probably. But my father and grandfather support the latter two so I picked up the support off them, and when I was little, I liked anyone who played sport in red. Clearly, I was on to a good thing - I support Manchester United in the soccer and Ferrari in the Formula 1 car racing.

Back
Top Bottom