Adam--The Rebirth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopDaisy

Acrobat
I know this has been lightly touched upon but my curiosity is really getting the better of me in regard to Adam's performances this year.

Obviously there's been much discussion in regard to his physical appearance (yes, I do surf Pleba without apologies). But I am really interested in the new spirit we are seeing in him recently. There have been hints -- "Adam's a believer," as Bono says in the In Conversation book.

And this, from Edge:
"Adam's coming into his own as a performer on this tour," said The Edge. "It's great to see him out there on the ramps, like really
giving it loads. That hasn't been his interest for a few tours now. So it's nice to see that spirit back with Adam."

Why? How? What happened? (And where can I find some of that? LOL)

Has anyone run across any interviews or material that focuses on Adam's renewed spirit in any more detail? I'd appreciate any links or info. Because I'm so pleased to see him apparently at peace with himself and happy to be onstage.

And I'm a nosy broad, to boot.

:wink:

:hug: :adam:

I'm not really good with finding U2 media and interviews. If you look in the thread about Oakland Video Clips (I think you can find it in the audio/video section of the tour forum) watch the Beautiful Day clip and you can tell Adam is really having fun. What happened to him, I have no idea. Maybe someone else has an explaination, but all I know is that he seems to be really jamming lately. And I lixes it alot!

You'll love the Chicago DVD...
He's sooooo into it.

i can't wait.
i've noticed this too. i used to not like adam as much as the other members, but now, i like him just as much cuz not only has got a cleaner new look, but a more fun and happy personality while he's playing. and he's smiling so much more! ^_____^ yay

Waiting outside Boston 10/03, he showed up in a car and waved to fans with a hudge smile on his face. He really has become a lot more friendly and outgoing.

SMB

What? You think you can start an Adam thread and not expect this big head to show up? I'm here to :blahblah:!!

Most people here (ok, to be more particular, at PLEBA) are self professed Bono/Edge girls or Bono/Adam fans etc, but I'm a fully Adam female! He's the only one in U2 who turns me on! WHoo! Sexxy!

Ok, to contribute to this, Fast Cars is my favourite bassline now! The whole song has ths spanish-mexican feel to it, and Adam is at the centre of it! If you ask for my humble opinion, I think Adam is leading the entire Fast Cars song! Damn pity it's only available on some editions

adamsp.gif
:bow:

SiW87 said:
Check out the Chicago DVD. Adam really comes alive on it, and with Bono during Streets. I actually enjoyed Adam's runarounds on the ellipse. :)

thats good, but the BEST part has to be when he's in the middle of New Years Day and he leaves the main stage to go to the Ellipse, but when he first comes onto the edge of the ellipse, there's a camera there that he wasn't expecting and he just looks right into it, with surprise first but then smirks this knowing smirk, a performers smirk...its HILARIOUS!! ...just this tiny little moment that you could so easily miss but its so funny to see him so comfortable....and then he trots off down the ellipse.....just perfect!

Adam has really come back into his own....really wonderful... :wink:

yea, Adam's a top guy. I'm guessin that he quit smoking. In Sept. we saw him walking around chicago in a t-shirt and shorts and he was cool enough to stop and take a pic with us

Back
Top Bottom