Adam Stealing Cigarettes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
I found this quote on Oasisfanatic.com:

"you got f***in millions of pounds, go get your own f***in cigarettes" - Liam on adam clayton stealing cigs

anyone know the story behind this?

Yes, it was at Slane Castle (Ireland) in '95 when Oasis were playing. Adam visited Oasis's tent to give his regards and liberated a carton of smokes. Seemingly Liam Gallagher didn't see the funny side. :wink:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
Liam is such an ass
:madspit:
He just needs to worry about his own music and not U2's

don't you mean his CIGARETTES, since that's what we're actually discussing here?!

Is it just me, or was that not really a jerky thing to say? I don't see the big deal. For Liam, I think "fuck" appears in everything he says without him even having to think about it. And as far as the sentiment goes, he's not wrong.

But I think Adam swiping the carton is funny. :wink:

lol so did Adam really mean to steal the cigarettes or did he do it just as a joke?

Lancemc said:
This just furthurs the evidence that Adam is the singular coolest person alive.

or he's now become used to just taking what he wants.

Can we have just ONE OASIS THREAD that doesn't turn into "OMG, OASIS SUX, U2 RULZ"?!?!?!?!?!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

You know, I think Liam has a secret crush on the members of U2.
I am beginning to wonder if its all in some cutesy, weird way. Seriously. So, my Oasis anger is slowly starting to fade... (as long as I try to convince myself of my above theory, lol.)

Gee, it's not like U2 has never given Oasis anything (you know, like a chance to open for them, or that smooch Liam got from Bono). I think I'd still like Oasis if the Gallagher brothers were required to wear muzzles when they weren't performing!

Um. . . maybe Liam was, like, joking? Being sarcastic? Giving Adam a hard time?

This story is interesting and entertaining too!!!!!:laugh: Adam stealing cigs!!!! how funny!!!:wink:

i think adam quit smoking, so no one will have to worry about their cigarettes anymore any way.

Back
Top Bottom