Adam Said It!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
this is on an interview:

Herald: Do you think that you'll still be making music with U2 when you're as old as the Rolling Stones?

Clayton: We have a few more records to make before we make that decision. All I can say is that we have another record in us and I'm excited about what it can be.

:bow::bow::bow:

:hyper:

Unless Adam is pulling a Bono on us, we have reason to be excited!

pepokiss said:
this is on an interview:

Herald: Do you think that you'll still be making music with U2 when you're as old as the Rolling Stones?

Clayton: We have a few more records to make before we make that decision. All I can say is that we have another record in us and I'm excited about what it can be.

:confused: Which is it now, a few more records or just one more?

At least 14 albums....please!

At least 3 more.

It seems stupid being around for over 25 years and only having 11 albums to show for it.....3 more please!

didn't adam say in some interview recently that they definitely wanna go in a different direction and try something new after this one? i can't remember which interview, but im just as excited about that quote!

new albums:drool: :drool:

More please! I'm seeing Bono now in his 60's with his cute little "jagger-like" strut. :drool: Adam also said he might do another nude photo--if the bits & pieces were still looking good!

Am I the only one who thinks they WILL still be making music at their 60's?

Nope, you're not.

I get the feeling Bono and Edge are the sorts who if they don't make music they'd explode. Or at least spend the rest of their lives metaphorically walking with a bad limp, to paraphrase Bono.

The Geritol Tour. I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom