Adam?s work in Love Comes Tumbling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
Love Comes Tumbling it?s a song I have rediscovered lately. And as I usually do, I have played it a lot. I mean, a lot. :D
The more I listen to it the more I love Adam?s bass in this song. It?s so funky, so distinct from other songs and yet sooo Adam, know what I mean? ;) Pay attention to the end of the song right after Bono stop singing, isn?t it great? The man was inspired. Great song with great work on bass.

Agree?
Disagree?
Indiferent?
None of the previous ones?
Okay, you got it. :p

PS.: my first thread in this fancy forum, the carnival of all U2 foruns! :sexywink:

..one of the first U2 songs to grab me...Wide Awake was the only title available from my local library when my interest in U2 started..almost wore it out through over-use of track 4..

I've always loved the way it never breaks out into too many different directions proving less can be more..it always keeps it tight inside Adams bassline, Edges arpeggios, and one of Bono's smoothest vocals to date IMO..really marks the transition between War and UF perfectly for me

Last edited:
ACROB@T said:
[BI've always loved the way it never breaks out into too many different directions proving less can be more..it always keeps it tight inside Adams bassline, Edges arpeggios, and one of Bono's smoothest vocals to date IMO..really marks the transition between War and UF perfectly for me [/B]

yeah, what acrob@t said!

it's always been a favorite of mine! i feel adam has always been underrated as a musician. he has definitely improved from his earlier days. Yaaaaay adam!

ACROB@T said:
I've always loved the way it never breaks out into too many different directions proving less can be more..it always keeps it tight inside Adams bassline, Edges arpeggios, and one of Bono's smoothest vocals to date IMO..really marks the transition between War and UF perfectly for me

Great definition for the song ACROB@T. You?re right. It?s special, maybe because of that fact, the transition you mentioned. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom