Adam Clayton and the new Rolling Stone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Well, the subject says it all! There is an article and beautiful photo spread of Adam in the new Rolling Stone, April 25 edition.

Adam Clayton - The Bassman Speaks

lol, It's in the Fashion section.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

"... Bono has a legitimate reason not to be around all the time. And we have a legitimate reason to make sure that the time we are all together is used wisely."

~Adam. Pg. 87

Thanks for the news, thats great to hear the quiet bassman speaks and has support for Saint Bono
wink.gif

BTW, Who is on the cover??

Originally posted by z edge:
BTW, Who is on the cover??

Cameron Diaz, Christina Applegate and Selma Blair. There is a small Caption that says- U2, New Album Out This Year?

Excellent--hopefully it will be in my mailbox tomorrow...

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Woo, I'll have to look for it at the school library tommorow.
smile.gif

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

poor PoPAngel, I would be glad too, and make you some chicken soup with crackers too and feed your stuffed teddy bear and tiger till you get well

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
Sounds like that band have some good material in the works.

who? U2 or applegate, blair and diaz?

------------------
pssst: gravity pushes.

I found the article on Herbert?s site...but, weird enough, I didn?t manage to cut and paste it here. Anyways you can check for yourself going to:
http://u2guatemala.com/openbb/read.php?TID=102

Btw, great interview.
smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Adam does not mention a Best Of... but does mention there may be a new studio album by the end of the year!

Back
Top Bottom