Adam at an art museum in Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
FYI: There's a small video clip of Adam's trip to a museum on U2.com. I don't know how to post subscriber videos, but if you're a subscriber, it's there. This is even better than a blog!

Art geeks :applaud:

Hopefully someone will work some magic so we non-subscribers can see the video, because.... I'm curious. 'Adam at the museum' seems like such a completely random thing (it also seems like the name of a children's book)

I can picture it now.

U2.com drone #1: You know... maybe we should put some content on the site :hmm:
U2.com drone #2: :yawn: What the fuck for? *shoves chocolate truffle into mouth*
U2.com drone #1: Well I was thinking... if we never put anything on the site, people might stop paying $45 a year for this craphole of a site... and if the site doesn't make any money... the band might fire us :uhoh:
U2.com drone #2: But the band aren't doing anything right now.
U2.com drone #1: Well they must be doing something... hold on *tappitytaps on the keyboard* hey, my trojan software says Adam told Edge on MSN yesterday that he was going to go to a museum today.
U2.com drone #2: *checks watch* Quick, get a camera crew! We can meet him there!
U2.com drone #1: What for... :confused:
U2.com drone #2: We'll make a video of him walking around the video and put it on the site! There you go, there's your content! :hyper:
U2.com drone #1: But that's so pointless and random... :eyebrow:
U2.com drone #2: :shrug: These crazy fans will get excited over anything.

Therefore, I want to see the video :lol:

Could someone be an angel and post the clip here? :pray: I would love to see it. (Adam + Art = :heart: )

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Hopefully someone will work some magic so we non-subscribers can see the video, because.... I'm curious. 'Adam at the museum' seems like such a completely random thing (it also seems like the name of a children's book)

I can picture it now.

U2.com drone #1: You know... maybe we should put some content on the site :hmm:
U2.com drone #2: :yawn: What the fuck for? *shoves chocolate truffle into mouth*
U2.com drone #1: Well I was thinking... if we never put anything on the site, people might stop paying $45 a year for this craphole of a site... and if the site doesn't make any money... the band might fire us :uhoh:
U2.com drone #2: But the band aren't doing anything right now.
U2.com drone #1: Well they must be doing something... hold on *tappitytaps on the keyboard* hey, my trojan software says Adam told Edge on MSN yesterday that he was going to go to a museum today.
U2.com drone #2: *checks watch* Quick, get a camera crew! We can meet him there!
U2.com drone #1: What for... :confused:
U2.com drone #2: We'll make a video of him walking around the video and put it on the site! There you go, there's your content! :hyper:
U2.com drone #1: But that's so pointless and random... :eyebrow:
U2.com drone #2: :shrug: These crazy fans will get excited over anything.

Therefore, I want to see the video :lol:

:lmao:

probably true.

Back
Top Bottom