Adam & Larry on 60 minutes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When is this going to be on:confused: 60 minutes is so boring so I will have to tivo it.:yawn:

60 minutes is a great show when the subjects are not boring as hell. I'd expect this to be good, but I wouldn't expect it to be about Larry and Adam only, probably about U2 or Bono overall.
Remember Bono was on this when we first heard OOTS for the first time as he played in the car.

The downside is their segments are only about 8 or 9 minutes long, if they have 4 segments. I can't remember if they are doing 3 or 4 nowadays, I haven't watched it in a few months.

Who was the 60 mintues guy at the show? Mike Wallace?
I'd doubt that, but maybe. He's only about 98 years old.

I remember when they were doing the concerts in Spain, I read somewhere that they gave an interview for 60 Minutes, so this shooting started a long time ago.

And I can't wait to see that Rolling Stone issue.

U2DMfan said:

Who was the 60 mintues guy at the show? Mike Wallace?
I'd doubt that, but maybe. He's only about 98 years old.

Not mike wallace the other guy I'm blanking on his name :|

Lila64 said:
what about the Rolling Stone magazine? :hmm:

What about Rolling Stone? Are they in it soon? Have I been locked in a closet somewhere? :wink:

it will definitely be nice to see Larry and Adam get a chance to say something.

I wonder if Adam will whip it out and start urinating in the middle of the interview (i.e., 'Conversations')....:hmm:

Carek1230 said:
Adam did just that one time in the midst of an interview.

Hehe and Bono took off all his clothes during one interview because the reporter was asking boring questions or something.

Took off all his clothes and said, "now ask me something serious?"

Carek1230 said:
Adam did just that one time in the midst of an interview.

He peed on camera? Was that during his drugged and drunk days? It's funny, but also kinda disturbing. What interview was it?

;)

CazzaNYC said:

He peed on camera? Was that during his drugged and drunk days? It's funny, but also kinda disturbing. What interview was it?

;)

Nah, this was back when he was only famous in his high school. ;)

When he was 16 or so, Ali, Bono, and Adam were talking, and he just started peeing, near Ali. Bono's words "he would whip that thing out at any occasion, he wouldn't let taking a pee ruin a good conversation."

Back
Top Bottom