ACHTUNG: Happy Birthday BEBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Bebe!

*HUGS*
ABEL

Happy Birthday Bebe!!

Have a wonderful day!

biggrin.gif
springbirthday.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 03-12-2002).]

happy birthday BEBE!!!

birthday.gif

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

happy birthdaaaayyyy!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Happy Happy Day to one of my very favourite Interlanders and our long serving mod!
You truly are a gorgeous girl and one of the most kind and genuine people around here. You have done such a superbly funky and perfectamundo job with your mod and op skills over the past year and a little while. You are a girl,no, a woman(!) of grace and character, and those are such wonderful traits to have. Thanks so much for making interference a better place.
smile.gif

Have a great dayJen!
I wish you all the happiness, love, hugs and bonobubbles of birthday goodness in the world.

Love ya Lil Sis!!!!

------------------
Bebe, Bebe, Bebe
Light our wayyyyyy

Bebe and Adam share the same birthday? Cool! "do, do, do, do, do, do....they say its your birthday....do, do, do, do, do, do....its my birthday too yeah....." [my bad attempt at a beatles song]

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Happy Birthday Jessica.

DB9

Thanks so much everyone. special thanks to Steve! That's his name right?
wink.gif

Seriously your words mean a lot. So I have reached my 19th year... not much of a milestone year except that it's the last year as a teenager.
smile.gif

P.S. me and Adam are having a joint birthday bash and you are all invited. The reason he doesn't know about it is because... uhhhh... it's a surprise
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:

P.S. me and Adam are having a joint

!
don't tell the edge, if he wasn't happy about courtney he won't be happy about adam sharing joint's with the fans.

(((((hugs))))))

happy birthday!!!!

just be careful with those joints
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:

So I have reached my 19th year... not much of a milestone year except that it's the last year as a teenager.
smile.gif

Treasure it!!!!!!!!! Cling to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!! Being 20 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...and...have a happy birthday!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Happy birthday, Bebe!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bebester, my original U2 loozianah sistah!
biggrin.gif

Best wishes, girl. You have a wonderful day!

-sula

happy birthday Bebe! hope it's a great one for you sis
smile.gif

------------------
You make yourself vulnerable to change in your life. But in the end, you've got to become the change you want to see in the world.
-the B-man

Happy Birthday Jennifer

remember you can get away with so much more being 19..enjoy it while it lasts
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom