Absolute Worst Song Off HTDAAB: What is it for you and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jick

Refugee
Just want to know what you guys think. As for me, I need to give it a few more listens to decide which one is the worst but they are narrowed down to two or three candidates right now.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
Just want to know what you guys think. As for me, I need to give it a few more listens to decide which one is the worst but they are narrowed down to two or three candidates right now.

Cheers,

J

Surprising you should post such a positive thread Jick!! :wink:

Ah what the hell. my least favourites so far are Crumbs and Yahweh. But I wouldn't call them absolute worst even if they are cause I still enjoy them.

david said:
Vertigo.

Today I heard 10 songs that blow it away.

lol! exactly! in about 3 months i'm going to listen Vertigo again and decide that it's the best song on the album.

Man, the songs I read that people didn't like (before I downloaded them), I actually like a lot. A LOT.

Crumbs.. Original.. One Step.. Man and a Woman.. These songs are great and totally complimetary to the more rocking songs.

i can't pick a bad song! Crumbs, Yaweh, and AMaaW are different, kind of off-beat, but they're not bad songs. i love every song so much. no skip-overs on this album!

None of these songs suck. The least strong song for me is probably Vertigo. Wow, the album is nothing like vertigo, except that it has a dizzying effect on you. :hyper:

Jick sorry, but there are no bad songs on this album its just Freakin brilliant!!!!...i love every word that comes out of Bono's mouth!!!...:drool: :drool: :drool:

And i agree with everyone when they say just sit back relax and enjoy!!

But of course go out and buy it NOV 23 ...or 22...hehe please!

:dance:

Back
Top Bottom