ABOY On The Radio All Ready?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
Heard it on 96.5 the buzz hear in KC on the way to work tonight, they announced it as the new single! Wow, that was fast...

(P.S. Radio rocks in KC right now, between 97.3, 96.5, and 105.1, it's like a renaissance...)

Oh yeah, I heard it on 104.1 BCN here in Boston last Friday! I was shocked too. But I haven't heard it since. Believe me, when I say, that I have tried my best though! Its my fave from the album, and I do think it will do well on radio.

My Dad told me he heard it on a station in Pittsburgh, but it's one of those few independent stations left, so that just plays whatever the hell they want. I heard Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own on another Pittsburgh station (this one is owned by Clear Channel) the Sunday after Thanksgiving. That was promising.

Maybe it wont matter what is put out as the single and stations will just play whatever they want off the album...its a good enough album to do that anyway!

Yahweh said:
Maybe it wont matter what is put out as the single and stations will just play whatever they want off the album...its a good enough album to do that anyway!

Actually, that's not far off, I've heard two stations play the whole thing in a row several times around here...

Local station here in Atlanta (the new Dave FM) is playing several of the new cuts. Really cool since Atlanta never really has had a station that played anything other than the top-40 type singles. I've even heard songs like All I Want is You & Bad lately.

ABOY has been playing on the local station here in Rocky Mtn House for over two weeks now. Anyone know when the single will be released for purchase?

My local rock station played ABOY at week ago & annouced it as U2's next single. I haven't heard it since, but then again, I've been listening obsessively to this new CD I bought back on Nov. 23, so I haven't listened to my radio much lately! :lol:

madonna's child said:
My Dad told me he heard it on a station in Pittsburgh, but it's one of those few independent stations left, so that just plays whatever the hell they want. I heard Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own on another Pittsburgh station (this one is owned by Clear Channel) the Sunday after Thanksgiving. That was promising.

So did I!!

Back
Top Bottom