ABOY Is WalkonTheMysteriousWatchtower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Walk On The Mysterious Watchtower? No.
Love Ain't For Keeping? Yes!!! :wink:

I don't know about the batman song in the ABOY solo, but it really sounds great! Thanks again UKTAN!!!! Hey, in the clip, I can see that someone else was recording the performance via camcorder as well. We should be able to get a full length clip of the new songs.

boosterjuice said:
I don't know about the batman song in the ABOY solo, but it really sounds great! Thanks again UKTAN!!!! Hey, in the clip, I can see that someone else was recording the performance via camcorder as well. We should be able to get a full length clip of the new songs.

Maybe we should try to get a still of that person and send out some "wanted posters"

That person must be identified and contacted.

How's this for a description of All Because of You:

"All Because Of You" is a slinky, sexy thing : imagine "Elevation" and "The Fly" snogging in a dark corner of a nightclub and you're almost there.

(Courtesy of www.thefinalword.co.uk)

How cool does that sound?! Can't wait to hear it properly!

:applaud: :yes:

i'm not real excited about aboy at this point. of course we don't have the studio version or good quality 'live' yet. i think though it has the potential to become a much better song once they tour with it for awhile and get the right feel for it. it just sounds to me what many average bands could put out and i know u2 can better themselves. i felt the same way about 'love is blindness' and 'in a little while' the studiio versions. in concert they turned mediocre songs into great songs. i know many will not agree, but those are my feelings.

Back
Top Bottom