Aboy And Oots Live!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another email request here (for both songs)...

elevation.emt at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Thanks yet again:bow:max! I like what I hear so far, but I think the full studio version will sound much different/better(?). Those chord progressions in the middle kind of remind me a little of Walk On (single version).

I have been gone all day and would love to hear OOTS.

Would anyone be so kind as to email me the mp3?

I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks. ;)

OOps, I guess I should give my email address! :laugh:

ultravioletlove_14@yahoo.com

Please be kind to me - I never received a response about the CD:UK rehearsals and really wish that I could see/hear what everyone else is talking about. :hyper:

artdirector said:
OOTS? These shorten versions of the songs is really not doing the songs justice.

ABOY
COBL
OOTS

Sounds like we are fucking up the song.
hehehehe.

How long before the band release Falling Under Cars Kills?

I want a leak. I want a leak. I can't stand this wait any longer. GOD am at school and I can't hear the damn song. I'll only be able to hear the clip at 16h30m UK time. Lord, help me! Make the teachers to disappear!!:mad:

Is he saying "I give you everything you want, except the thing that you want"? That doesnt make sense to me! He could be saying "except the thing that you are" though.

I just heard it thanks to the YouSendIt link ... oh, it is going to be such a beautiful song! I love this.

ABOY was not shown in the stream. The gave the 1 minute of OOTS then faded and then came back presentation after both songs were played.

They probably knew that if they streamed both songs in their entirety they would be all over the interent with minutes.

Aardvark747 said:
There you are Axver! Wondered what took you so long!:wink:

Glad people are digging this one too! Its gonna sound great.:drool:

Blame school for the delay!

I keep repeating this clip, and wow, I can tell already that I am going to love the whole thing. It's beautiful, subtle, and atmospheric. I'd describe it as UF meets Passengers.

I can imagine this being played live with THTBA.

it's got a radiohead influence there I think.

nice piano.

what were the reviews saying about this one?

I love the strange intro..and I don't think its cheesy, it feels a bit like a skewered Radiohead ballad, (with some Beatles anthemic touches thrown in) a bit odd..I like it!

Back
Top Bottom