Aboy And Oots Live!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first impression is that it sounds a bit cheesy, but it's probably because it's was just voice/piano. It's probably very different than the real thing. This was just an 'acoustic', minimal rendition from Bono and Edge.

So I'll definately wait to hear the real song before judging...

i'm not listening, thats too many songs before the album for me, lol!!!

-Vertigo
-Miracle drug Solo
-Aboy
-COBL
-Love and peace or else

thats where i draw the line, lol!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually not gonna listen to OOTS. Impressions please though! Any lyrics? LOL.

Oh and if you've got an ABOY clip please lemme hear!!

i don't you'll be spoiled if you listen to this 1 minute clip... it's the first minute with just piano/voice

it's Steve Jobs favorite on the album

I DON'T HAVE ABOY SORRY

nope the interview with bono and edge starts at 34 minute and at 43, they begin playing OOTS, which fades 1 minutes after it starts

OOTS also reminds me of the beatles something John Lennon would write. Its like they mixed grace with something from the beatles and merged it into this song! But this is just the acoustic version and only the beginning but from what i hear in this small clip thats what i gather!

I wish we got to hear the chorus for OOTS. The song cuts out right before the chorus. I got a 10second clip of the OOTS chorus and it sounds awesome. Very beatles like. I'm impressed with the verse and prechorus that we are able to hear.

yeah it definitely is the beginning of the song and i agree that the best description would be a beatlesy sort of slow song. it has somewhat unusual chord progressions which is cool. very simple nice piano from the edge, bono's voice sounds great.

i didn't catch em. i erased the track bc i'm trying not to listen too much to the new stuff. not that that's working very well...

Back
Top Bottom