About U2's B-sides, also who can get me some nice U2 members' quotes on each other?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
Pomemben!!

CK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 NJ1 GA's for 2 NY1 GCs or 2 NY1 $85!! Email or IM me. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

I don't know about the MP3s but here are some quotes. I can't find that Larry one, but I know the one you mean and I'm sure someone has got it.

"The Edge is a really, really intense guy, he's got this incredibly high IQ, he's great at sorting out issues of worldly importance, it's just that he forgets the everyday things, like the chords of songs, where he is and so on." -Bono, January 1983

"I think it's inevitable in a band that the singer and the guitar player -- particularly if they're as good as Bono and Edge -- are going to take most of the limelight. And that doesn't really bother me." -- Adam, 1985

"I think that Edge is the head of the band; I'm the heart and Adam and Larry are the feet." ? Bono

"He's not great at the old driving."
-Larry, on Bono

"He is a big mouth, and I find him a bit of a pain in the arse at times. But I can't help it, I am him!" -- Bono, 1993, describing himself (OK, so he's not talking about the others, but I thought it was funny
wink.gif
)

[This message has been edited by Truly (edited 10-16-2001).]

Luminous Times and Walk to the Water = best ever bsides!

'Sometimes I wish I was as gifted as Edge on his guitar or Bono on his lyrics or Adam is on other things.' -Larry

biggrin.gif

------------------
And I felt like a star...

About the B-sides: there was a limited edition of Best of with the B-sides on it.

Right?

Now, from those songs i have heard 3 Sunrises, and Love comes tumbling (from Wide awake in america), obviously Sweetest thing (but the 98' version), Everlasting love and Unchained melody (heard those on the radio-nice covers!), Silver and Gold (R&H), and Party girl (Under a blood red sky).

So-my question is: are there MP3s of these B-sides to be found?
Everlasting love, Unchained melody, and the rest of the ones i haven't heard yet?

As for the quotes: i'm kind of making a new signature, so i thought i'd put the quotes of the boys on each other in it. as i don't have any, i turn to you.

I remember i saw a Larry quote somewhere around here about how he wishes he could be as talented with his drums like Bono is with words, or Edge with guitar, or Adam with the bass. (not exact words, but it was something along those lines)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-16-2001).]

"Bono is the biggest manwhore in the world" - Anonymus

Uh-huh sha-la!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Originally posted by TheU2:
Pomemben!!

CK

Ok, this is weird: you just said "important" in Slovene!

Thanks for the quotes, guys. I will think about which one to use.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-17-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom