Abbreviated U2 game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ND could be either New Day or Nessun Dorma.

Don't know TDM though. So, TDM?

I really haven't the faintest what it could be. Can't find anything on u2-vertigo-tour.com or u2wanderer.org ...

OH! I thought it was YOU that had said TDM Ax!
:wink:

We might have to wait til MsMofo gets bk here! Does she win a set of cutlery or something if we dont manage to guess it?!:wink:

Maybe it's a typo? SAMTM was typed as SAMTE by someone earlier ...

Could it be a title of something from the Axtung Beibi: Salome Out-takes?

Aardvark747 said:
Possibly, possibly - I dont have all the outtakes myself......

And besides Take You Down, I Feel Free, and the Where Did It All Go Wrong? demos, I don't listen to them myself.

You don't have Take You Down and I Feel Free? Take You Down is only the highlight of the entire collection, with the awesome Fly solo.

You two are funny. I have the demo's I'll see if I can look it up although I also don't think I have them all.

And anyway I believe it was the two of you who proved to me I am only 1/2 the fan I thought I was.

Whatever TDM is, it's not one of the Salome outtakes. I just recently got them, and those letters don't match anything. :shrug:

miss becky said:
Whatever TDM is, it's not one of the Salome outtakes. I just recently got them, and those letters don't match anything. :shrug:

The problem is that there are multiple different titles for the same song in some instances. What I know as Take You Down is known as something else - I forget what - to some people.

I don't know SFOL, I just looked it up and thought "how the hell is anyone meant to know that?" So let's see - does anyone know it without looking it up? I won't answer it; I'll leave it out there!

Axver said:

I don't know SFOL, I just looked it up and thought "how the hell is anyone meant to know that?" So let's see - does anyone know it without looking it up? I won't answer it; I'll leave it out there!

I had to look it up too. Let's see if anyone knows it on their own, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom