Abbreviated Name Game - Revised Addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she's going to the show tonight in Detriot :drool:

No need to feel alone :sad: There's always interference :wink:

Wake Up Dead Man

forget the velvet dress...

IYWT...

Yeah, so I've read how much too ... It's nice to FINALLY be back !! :hug:
I just got back from NY last Saturday ... I stayed longer than I originally planned cuz I was helping one of my friends out there ... she was in the process of moving !! :yikes:
I never even knew she was planning to move til I got there that second week in October ... she was having some problems as she just lost her job unexpectedly ... her company she worked for down-sized and let half the employees go. Talk about B.S. ... that was handed to her on a silver platter ... she NEVER even knew her company was having problems !! :tsk:
My vacation to Missouri was GREAT ... had a blast with the family.
I had a GREAT time In NY too ... I hope you both (kelly213 and youtwohearts) are survivin' the lousy weather lately. I wish you
both well with the upcoming weather that supposed to hit from Wilma and that tropical depression Alpha ... I hear it's really gonna be a mess with rain and possible snow ... I hope you both stay safe and hope the effects are NOT as bad as the weather people are forecasting.

One Hill

forget the faraway ...

SSC ...

youtwohearts said:
:wave: welcome back...How were the shows? :hug:

I really enjoyed the last one (10/14) It was GREAT !! :applaud:
As for 10/10 ... I didn't really think Bono was giving his all during that performance ... he seemed tired and not too excited about the evening ... I was really disappointed with that show. But hearing Gloria and Party Girl was a unexpected treat !! :bow:

Out Control

forget the theme from native ...

LG ...

The 10/14 show was incredible (well, so were 10/7 and 10/11) :wink: I'm sorry we weren't able to meet up :sad:

Let's Go

forget the minute...

OW...

That really sucks for your friend :madspit: At least you were there to help her out with her move :hug:

Your Blue

forget the rain...

S...

I know what you mean ... I thought Bono really "lost" something during his performance and the band seemed "weak" too !!
I guess even U2 can be "out of it" when performing sometimes ... how sad that is to say ... :tsk:

Beat As One

forget the world ...

C ...

Back
Top Bottom