Abbreviated Name Game Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just thinking about getting that for my daughter for Christmas. I heard it was great!

A Heartbreak Hotel

forget the lining...

S...

Either way, just make sure you buy it NOW ... as it is on sale at most music outlets.
If you do ... you won't be able to wait til Christmas to watch it ... GUARANTEED !! :hyper:
If you end up waiting til closer to Christmas time to buy it ... I can guarantee you'll probably pay regular price by then. :tsk:
SO GO GET IT NOW !! :bow:

Freedom For My

forget the people ...

GR ... :wink:

oh yes ... :applaud:
Just remember get the Deluxe Edition (it has a second disc with bonus material)
The Standard Version is only the one concert disc (which is still GREAT) ... but then you miss out on the bonus material !! :sad:

Bullet Sky

forget in the ...

DH ...

:hmm:
I'll be waiting to hear what you think of the Chicago fans and the loud effects inside the United Center. :up: At least they were not like the Boston Elevation concert ... that's one reason why I don't care for that DVD (a large majority of fans were not as excited and it wasn't just up front but all throughout the arena) I could never understand why that was ... :shrug:
As a U2 concert definitely excites U2 fans ... :hyper:

Do Feel Loved

forget the love is ...

B ...

When Love Comes

:wave: Hi everyone. Been a little sick lately. Did you see the e-bay bid to be an Extra in the movie with Bono, go check Pleba. NYC this weekend.

Why did they put up that whole abbreviation list? Kind of ruined the game a little :mad:

forget the without

WOY...

Luminous Times, Hold on to

Forget the :applaud:

TTBA... we'd need a lot more smiley's.

How about we start doing the abbreivations out of order and you have to put them in order like for the above expamle if we said

HTTAB or maybe that will be too hard :shrug:

:hmm: that's an interesting idea, youtwo:heart::heart:

I think we would have to give the first word in the song though because otherwise ... yeah, it may be rather difficult withOUT a hint ... :up:

The That Built America

Let's try one ... and see what you think !! The 'forget' word will be the FIRST word in the song, and let's keep it at U2 songs to start with ... no covers, boots etc. You can list your answer as the actual song title. Does this sound good ?? :wink:

forget the 'two' ...

OBHA ...

Back
Top Bottom