Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here (AKA New Album Speculation)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I check this thread and there's 7 pages of no news a little part of my soul withers and dies. :doh:

Think of it this way - if and when there's an official announcement, it's blatantly gonna get it's own thread. So the best you can hope for in this thread is speculation ;)

I'm just impressed that people dare to post anything in these forums. Maybe I'll have the courage to post when there are some actual news also. I hope so. But I have a feeling it could be a while.

Spider-Man is now going to be opening on June 14th after its shutdown then new set of previews, so due to Bono's supposed commitment to the overhaul of that, i would imagine he could be pretty distracted during the 10-day tour break between June 7&17... just a guess though...

Yeah, you're right. Damn. And there's no way the band would have their album come out the exact week the show opens.

I guess it's the end of May or bust.

I was away for a week but by the looks of this thread I don't think I missed much, or did I?

Could this be some new album news?

All U2 leave behind is a ruined surface - Soccer, Sport - Independent.ie

Yeah as if we'd hear anything about a new album

This is going to inspire a new Coldplay song about how instead of putting food in the mouths of the poor, U2 forced SA to shell-out money for enough new sod to fill a stadium. p.s. - You KNOW they asked PM to cover the costs and he refused, citing financial obligations to the local workers he claimed he hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom