AARGH! taped first two hours of VMA's-no U2! was that Edge's mum sitting next to him?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
you know, when MTV 2 award came on, the camera showed Edge and that woman.
the resemblance is there, so...

is that Mrs. Edge? (i mean Mrs Evans?)

gotta watch again tonight at 8: 00 pm. i thought U2 would be on during first two hours...was nice to see shots of the boys anyway during the show.

is it just me or was REM robbed for Best director? to me, that was the most amazing director work of all those nominees!
they should win either best director or breakthrough.

------------------
"touch me, take me to that other place,
teach me, love, i know i'm not a hopeless case" - Beautiful day

"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

"and you can find your own way out"-Acrobat

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 09-07-2001).]

ok...anyone? was that her or not?

------------------
"touch me, take me to that other place,
teach me, love, i know i'm not a hopeless case" - Beautiful day

"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

"and you can find your own way out"-Acrobat

I was wondering the same thing... thought for a second it was Adam's girlfriend, but since she was sitting next to Edge I wondered if she was Suzanne, who does a lot of work for them touring. (cant remember her exact position). But I'm not sure... it'd be interesting to know. it was good to see Ali there with Bono though
smile.gif

oh yeah and when they did a close up of Edge when those guys w/ the blood on their faces were on stage- did you see how he looked at Bono and raised his eyebrows VERY quickly as if to say "ohboy!" you have to watch it closely to see it. ;-)

------------------
It's okay, the struggle for things not to say.
I never listened to you anyway

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-07-2001).]

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I was wondering the same thing... thought for a second it was Adam's girlfriend

La la la la la la - I can't hear anything!

LMAO How does Susie look like if she is so easily mistaken for a nice, old lady as Mrs. Evans, I wonder
biggrin.gif

No, seriously, I tried to watch, but then I think I fell asleep aobut 2 seconds before U2 appeared
tongue.gif
I'll watch it again tonight.

Originally posted by CatDubh:
La la la la la la - I can't hear anything!

LMAO How does Susie look like if she is so easily mistaken for a nice, old lady as Mrs. Evans, I wonder
biggrin.gif

lmao! I didn't know who this woman was so after seeing Ali, I immediately assumed it was Susie. During a commerical I stopped the tape and rewound it, but she was sitting next to Edge, so it can't be Susie, unless Adam is still denying the relationship, which he's not since he mentioned her in Hotpress but ah! So it wasn't her. I didn't think she looked old enough to be Edge's mom. *shrug* guess i'll just have to watch it again...
wink.gif

------------------
It's okay, the struggle for things not to say.
I never listened to you anyway

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

I don't know, but of all the awards shows, THAT would be the one I don't think I would really want to bring my mum to...

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

Back
Top Bottom