AAAARGH! if this isn't bad luck, i don't know what is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
i watched the Tribute show last night.

taped the repeat at another Tv station at 1:05 am.

right?

wrong.

it DIDN'T start at 1:05, but a few minutes later. i got till George Clooney, and

that was it. end of recorded time. and right before U2 was on.

i don't believe it!!!

------------------
"the beat of every U2 song is the pulse of every human heart"
- Carson Daly, introducing U2

the goal is soul

"be uncool, yes be awkward"

That sucks rotten eggs.

zx11pissed.gif
zx11pissed.gif
zx11pissed.gif
zx11pissed.gif
zx11pissed.gif
zx11pissed.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

poor u2girlie.

sounds like my arvo. my mate's wife was supposed to tape the liverpool/tottenham game cos we were watching the footy (rugby) at the same time. but cos he didn't hang the washing out for her (shes pregnant) she didnt tape it for him. i think its the hormones or sumthin...

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
poor u2girlie.

sounds like my arvo. my mate's wife was supposed to tape the liverpool/tottenham game cos we were watching the footy (rugby) at the same time. but cos he didn't hang the washing out for her (shes pregnant) she didnt tape it for him. i think its the hormones or sumthin...

biggrin.gif

WHOA! Boy am I glad I'm not married to that woman. What is she - his parent? Marriage isn't about "punishing" each other. So he made a mistake - is it right for her to "punish" him so quickly? Even though both items (the wash and taping a show) are trivial, this type of behavior escalates. What's next? Breaking things? Threatening each other?

A healthy relationship would have her mention the fact that he didn't hang out the clothes. He would apologize and then to show his sincerity, he could do other responsibilities. For her to simply pass a judgment and punish him sounds immature.

Well, I wish your friends well, and maybe it just is the hormones, but....

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 09-23-2001).]

Aww, thankyou docwho.

To be fair, it was a silly fight and both were plain silly over it. Cos shes preggars, she really cant do much re: housework though. So its understandable. The only big deal was we are rival teams. They like Tottenham for some unknown reason
wink.gif
and we are the Pool fans.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom