A Yr. Ago- The Predictions here and Bono's Unpredictability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
make me giggle.:cool:

Many said-
U2/Bono will prolly postponed or cancel tour.
They didnt:)
Many said-
Bono would be entirely neutral re 9/11 and War On Terror.
He hasnt.:)
A great many people said a great many things...

Yes, a great many things said, some almost acting like they were Bono's own personal handlers.
This makes me giggle.;)
I love Bono's unpredictability.
This is what makes Bono, "Bono".

Peace-

-diamond-

Now were up to 75 views w no responses:down: :wave: :mad:
Jackasses:angry:
Thats fine I feel like Im talking to myself.:)
I do that from time to time;)

diamond:dance: :banghead: :cool:

Last edited:
diamond,

You make a good point. Some people are very quick to judge Bono and predict his next move or viewpoint. I am glad that I know better than to do something that stupid.

Anyone who thought that Bono would remain neutral about 9/11 needs their heads examined. He is as practical as he is moral. Why do you think he has been chilling out with ultra-conservative politicians? It is not because he enjoys their company or their staunchy, old school views. It is because he needs to get things done.

AJ
:wave:

diamond said:

I love Bono's unpredictability.
This is what makes Bono, "Bono".

Yep, I agree. Without that unpredictability I don't think U2 would have been in the music scene that long. We're never quite sure what U2 will come up with next... what Bono will do next ..which is why are fans of the band.... yes?

"No I will not do the snake dance for you!!!"

:dance:

I love unpredictable Bono.

:lol:

Jo

Hawk269 said:
diamond,

You make a good point. Some people are very quick to judge Bono and predict his next move or viewpoint. I am glad that I know better than to do something that stupid.

Anyone who thought that Bono would remain neutral about 9/11 needs their heads examined. He is as practical as he is moral. Why do you think he has been chilling out with ultra-conservative politicians? It is not because he enjoys their company or their staunchy, old school views. It is because he needs to get things done.

AJ
:wave:

AJ-
I agree w 95 per cent of what u said:up:
I think he has genuine friends that are-
conservative-(select few)
the ultra conservative he is out to rescue/rehabilitate/enlighten..like J.Helms:)

The majority of his friends are OF COURSE on the left tho:)
Like 95 per-cent of them;)

DB9:dance: :cool: :wave: :cool:

I dont understand why people just can't let bono do what bono wants to. It seems like most ppl seem to have tons of ideas as to what bono should or shouldn't do or shouldn' or shouldn't think. I think the man can take care of himself.

Brother Arun
Yes. Thats for certain.
We both have witnessed first hand how he can masterfully control a rock-show w 10s of thousands of ppl on hand..
He seems to b capable of speaking/thinking for himself.

-diamond-

Arun V said:
I dont understand why people just can't let bono do what bono wants to. It seems like most ppl seem to have tons of ideas as to what bono should or shouldn't do or shouldn' or shouldn't think. I think the man can take care of himself.

I've hired Bono to play at my wedding (down the road).... then I get to tell him what to do for 4 hrs ;)

Da da dada ... im joking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom