A U2 tampon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosleftone

Refugee
That's right the subject is true. A friend of mine in San Diego met Bono and Larry at a Mexican restaurant somewhere in La Jolla and all she had for them to sign was a tampon (enclosed of course). Larry apparently had a laugh and stated it was the first time he had signed one of those.

Pics coming as soon as I get em lmao.

DPrinceNY said:
what are u2 doing in mexico?

Well they're in San Diego rehearsing, La Jolla is a smaller town/suburb near San Diego.

They were in Mexico recently as well according to news reports.

I bet they had a good laugh about it later (signing the tampon I mean, not going to San Diego and Mexico).

I didnt meet them, my friend Erica did. She sent me this goofy email about it.

She said she was all crazy looking for something for them to sign and in her haste instead of choosing say a napkin from the restaurant she went into her purse and all she could find was a tampon.

I am sure with larry being there it is not this case...but i was listening to the morning show on 101kgb san diego and they discused a "faux bono"going around. A caller said they have a friend going around who looks just like Bono. He is letting people believe he is bono by signing autographs and pose for pix. this how ever was in santee far east suburb of san diego. Not a place stars would go to. La Jolla I can believe. The caller said they will send pictures to the dj's.

bonosleftone said:
I didnt meet them, my friend Erica did. She sent me this goofy email about it.

She said she was all crazy looking for something for them to sign and in her haste instead of choosing say a napkin from the restaurant she went into her purse and all she could find was a tampon.

Sorry i read your 1st post better after posted it here!

But is so funny, I can't imagine how she asked them...:lmao:

Last edited:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ok - am I the ONLY one who immediately thought of youvedonewhat's first meeting with Larry in Chapter 1 of her fanfic called "So, Bono Was in My Drawers"?????? :giggle: Too damn funny - especially if it's true!!! :lol:

That is hilarious! That might come up in interviews some day... "what is the weirdest thing you've ever signed?" Your friend could be famous! :wink:

That is too funny! :laugh:
What did Bono say (or do)?

Man that has to be one of the ultimate U2 collectables.

Geez, talk about keeping the band close to you. :eyebrow: :wink:

I'd have it hermetically sealed so the ink wouldn't bleed if I put it away for storage.

Back
Top Bottom