A U2 tampon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:

lol...but the best song they've ever written bout that time of the month has got to be Some Days Are Better Than Others...

seriously, go listen to it:wink:

I guess when you live with a woman that long you're going to get some great insight on this issue.

"some days are dry/some days are leaky"???
:yuck:

"some days take less/but most days take more"

guess that's a heavy flow thing...

laz

boystupidboy said:

Holy moses!!! is that photo to scale!!???!!

No, women's cooches are not that big unless you are that woman in Arkansas who just gave birth to her 15th kid and wants to have more. :shocked: I bet sex with her is like throwing a hot dog down a manhole.

On-topic. I could never have U2 sign one of my tampons even if I had nothing else for them to autograph. I wouldn't want them to think Aunt Flo is visiting me right that moment. I want them to think I'm always dainty and fresh.

:lol::laugh::happy:

I'm sure the U2 lads would only be impressed, that you were so prepared - both for your Aunty Flo & a chance autographing opportunity (unless you had to do both at once of course :barf:)

I mean...just think how boring it must be to sign bits of NORMAL paper all the time.

I would never have thought of that! Pulled a tampon out to be signed. That is a serious fan! Makes you see your purse in a new light.

Val said:
I would never have thought of that! Pulled a tampon out to be signed. That is a serious fan! Makes you see your purse in a new light.

Just as long as she pulled it out from her purse, I'm sure Larry wouldn't have been too disgusted...

Next thing you know, someone's gonna try and up the ante, and we're gonna have a thread about how Adam signed someone's douche bottle.

Scratch that. There's no way ADAM would go anywhere near it. Bono, maybe.

laz

Back
Top Bottom