A thank you to U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Hey guys...since we know they check us out every once in awhile...let's send the boys a shout out on this thread!!!

You guys are back, even though you never left! This single is such a powerful polemic to the idea that you couldn't reinvent yourselves again and remain true to your unique sound. This single is a convergence of everything you have been doing and have been trying to do!! Thank you so much for giving me so much joy throughout the years....I can't wait to hear the rest! Can't wait to see you guys again! :heart:

Last edited:
THANK U, THANK U....I've been a fan for 20 years next year....and altho u take u'r time, and i'm not a patient person, i love u anyway :)....changed my world, changed my way of thinking...made me real

U2, you have done it again, you have proven why you are the greatest rock band to ever play! You have written a song that is nothing short of absolute brilliance! It rocks so much, it is so awesome, and you should be so proud of this magnificient creation! We can't wait for this one to take to the touring circuit - I am sure it will be mindblowing live! Talk about making BIG MUSIC!

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

U2 - simply the BEST ROCK GROUP EVER and four of the nicest, most decent and classiest men ever! :wink:

THANK YOU for 23 of the best years of my life! :yes:

And I'm looking forward to many more years with your music and your message at the center of my life. :hug:

BEST WISHES for continued success with your music and in your personal endeavors !

LOVE AND RESPECT ALWAYS TO U2 -

Thank y'all for creating music that fills my :heart: with joy and happiness! This song lifts my spirits every time I listen to it! (which at this point is quite often....) Y'all are one of God's many gifts to the world.

I've been listening since by Uncle's LP collection recieved your first albums in 1983, and I'd borrow them constantly to spin on the record player. I remember buying Unforgettable Fire for myself when Pride was a Much Music video staple, and I haven't stopped buying since (often giving u2 music as gifts to myself and others).

After listening to Vertigo a'plenty, I see many more purchases for the holidays coming!

Many Thanks :)
Chile

P.S.
Neruda poetry is so beautiful.

LOVE you guys for 21 years :heart: thanks for the new album, thanks for everything :hug: :wave:

Aaaahhh, I just want to thank U2 over and over again, they are so amazing!

Well for 13 years you have inspired my music world. I have listened and listened to anything and everything I could get my hands on and once again you continue to keep me rockin. Thank you.:bow:

Last edited:
ok, you do know, u2 is not gonna be reading this thread, right?
if i could send them a message though,
it'd be thanx for showing RESPECT to your fans.
They are the only band that can make my soul smile, or bleed, or angry!
it's so unique, i'm grateful!

Last edited:
A smiley shall sum up my feelings:drool:
Cannot get enough of Vertigo:love:
Can't wait for the whole CD!

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
U2_Neat....I don't KNOW for 110% if they are going to read the thread but they do know that if they want diehard U2 fan reaction, they know to come to Interference! Type away....

i agree with all that, what i meant was that the chances they're gonna bump into THIS thread are slim.
i bet your name has been referred many times in here, have you seen everything?

(i was giving exams in "Possibilities" today, maybe that's my problem..... too much math!!!)
:coocoo:

Although I have my doubts that they'll actually see this...

Thank you so much for kick ass new single!!! ANd thank you so much for saving my life and inspiring me in my life for the past 10 years! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

Back
Top Bottom