A small request to all Interferencers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
I know there were a couple of threads about this before the 1st leg and it didn't work to well.

But for the sake of people(like me) who do not want to see the setlists or hear about the (hopeful) suprises before their show, can we please try not to post any suprises in your thread title! Also, if your thread has a setlist or any suprises in it, please write (spoiler) in your thread title.

Thanks

------------------
This place is too addicting.

**bump**

Just want to make sure everyone reads this.

Thank you!

------------------

Done, Cookie.

biggrin.gif

ok, but its worth giving you a little bit of advice too...if your planning to keep yourself hidden away from this type of information..maybe its not a good idea to come here anyway....sorry if I'm being harsh but people who haven't seen this post or are a tad exited will blurt out exclusives so don't assume this place is gonna be a secretive zone

------------------
Step off the train all alone at dawn
Back into the hole where I was born
The sun in the sky never raised an eye to me
The blood on the trax and must be mine
The fool on the hill and I feel fine
Don't look back cos you know what you might see

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
ok, but its worth giving you a little bit of advice too...if your planning to keep yourself hidden away from this type of information..maybe its not a good idea to come here anyway....sorry if I'm being harsh but people who haven't seen this post or are a tad exited will blurt out exclusives so don't assume this place is gonna be a secretive zone

so true!
wink.gif

------------------

Everyone argues, then we do what I say. -Bono, 1987

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by ACROB@T:

Yeah, unfortunately, I agree. I probably won't be coming here the 5 days before Chicago. I wouldn't blame people for getting excited and posting a suprise. I almost did when Wake Up Dead Man made its debut, but someone else beat me to it!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom