A show with a U2 song for a name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
I was reading somewhere, and I read that the WB is making a show with the title "One Tree Hill" I thought that was kinda neato. Anyone else know about this or find anymore info on this?

Now where did I see One Tree Hill mentioned somewhere? *Ach* It wasn't to do with U2 ... nor was it to do with this tv show ... I guess it's a pretty common thing then!

From The WB's website:

Plot:
Besides a love for hoops, it would seem that Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Nathan (James Lafferty) are two young men with little in common - except for the dark secret that they share the same father. Arrogant and assured, Nathan is the star of the high school basketball team and hails from the wealthiest family in town. Quiet, brooding and driven, Lucas is a loner, the only child of a single working mom. He's always kept his distance from Nathan. But their lives collide when a twist of fate puts Lucas on Nathan's team.
The rumor that's haunted the boys since childhood now becomes more than just whispers as the half-brothers compete not only for control of the court, but also for the heart of Nathan's girlfriend (Hilarie Burton). So unfolds a deep and bitter conflict that's been years in the making; one that will play itself out in their homes, their hearts and at school as they struggle to come to terms with who they really are - and the fact that they may have more in common than they ever imagined.

A Tollin/Robbins Production (Smallville, Varsity Blues) with writer/supervising producer Mark Schwahn (The Perfect Score) and DGA award-winning director Bryan Gordon for Warner Bros. Television.

Back
Top Bottom