A request for an old enemy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Howdy folks.

I was at Chicago 2, and it was the best concert I've seen. It was awesome. I had golden circle seats, and they were well worth the 300 bucks I paid(for two people). My girlfriend said it was the best concert she's been to, but the Stones still hold her heart....for now. She says that because she's known the Stones for a while, and she's only known U2 as long as she's known me(4 months). Maybe some of you saw us, we were waiting by the loading area, over by the sign, we were sitting and freezing our asses off. I was in all blue, my g/f had a black jacket on.

I am very well, and very happy. I still do not have a programming job, but I'm waiting on a few call backs within my company(Wells Fargo).

I just got a DVD player, so I'm hooked up for that Awesome U2 Live in Boston thing.

Oh yeah, here's my request.

My g/f and I would love to have a copy of Oct. 16th's performance. And not a shitty recording either. If you have it and are willing to give it to me, for free, email me at NathanielRoberson@Financial.Wellsfargo.com

DO NOT EMAIL ME JUST TO TALK. I will only respond to emails that have to do with the subject at hand, the Oct 16th concert.

And that goes for YOU DOCTORWHO. I refuse to be your email bitch
biggrin.gif

I am pissed they just played Please in Baltimore, I wish I could have seen that song.
frown.gif

I do read this forum everyday at work. That alone is probably enough to get me into trouble, so I don't dare post.

REMEMBER, I WANT THAT CONCERT, SO PLEASE MAKE A BEAL HAPPY TODAY.

------------------
the cure for evil, is more evil

Hi BEAL!

I'll let you know if I hear anything. My cousin would also love a boot of that show since she was at Chicago 2 as well.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by BEAL:

DO NOT EMAIL ME JUST TO TALK. I will only respond to emails that have to do with the subject at hand, the Oct 16th concert.

And that goes for YOU DOCTORWHO. I refuse to be your email bitch
biggrin.gif

Hey Buckwheat - in case your brain isn't functioning again (and when is it?) - I don't think I EVER e-mailed you. And if I did, it was in ONLY in response to an e-mail you initiated. Like I have time to e-mail BEALs...

As for your quest, I cannot help you. Ergo, you shall not hear from me (to both of our delights).

------------------
dwlogo3.jpg

A proud member of the "No BEALs Club."

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 10-20-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom