A reason to be pissed at Outkast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Lemonite:
And... sadly I need to add this in so as to not offend anyone.. 'I'm just joking'... As apparently people have already sat on that pole in their ass.

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 02-26-2002).]

As a tip for the future, if you're joking, you might want to use a smiley to indicate that. Otherwise, people are gonna think you're serious.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Lemonite needs his head examined. Whatever motivation you had, joking or otherwise, it is not a joking matter.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

********, you are SO right. Nice to see you spreading the TROOTH my brother. You are so righteous. hooh hah

Fallin is good for about the first 30 seconds. It does not even compare to Walk On which is classic through all its 5 minutes! "I threw A Brick Threw A window" is a U2 classic. It was just awesome when they would link it with "A Day Without Me" in concert! Of course, I suspect many people here have never heard either song played live or the medley which is a shame.

rouge, I see your name is censored... a remnant of Elvis' little crackdown on well, um, something.. we had a while ago? bummer.

worst thread EVER! seriously this time. outkast, as stated several times above is not something you put down. period.

------------------
-deathbear

LOL.

Sorry if I was a tad pissy z edge. I had been up for 24 hours midterms/projects/yadda yadda (actually STILL up right now, but much more reflective). I had meant much of that toungue in cheek (like the DRE argument and the "stupid" thing). Sorry if I came across a lil cross
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by UCLAforU2 (edited 02-27-2002).]

Originally posted by melon:
Lemonite needs his head examined. Whatever motivation you had, joking or otherwise, it is not a joking matter.

Melon

Again, Everything must be a fight with you... Just like you said this world would be better without a certain political sect.. Oh.. But you're joking.. Quite a joking matter eh?... Seriously though.. Lighten up kid.

Anyways.. I just finished watching the Grammies on my videotape, and Just want ta say that if all you've heard from Stankonia is Mrs. Jackson, then you're in for a real treat, I'd suggest getting that disc immediately.. However, If you're a fan of Rosa Parks and Mrs. Jackson and that's all you know of Outkast, then I'd highly suggest getting their First ALbum.. SouthernPlayalistic... Quite possibly the second best Rap Album only behind Nas' 'IllMatic'.

The latter of which, I saw his concert tonight at the Chicago House of Blues.. Pretty Fucking Sweet..

L.Unplugged

This whole thread strikes me as funny because Bono likes Outkast..

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Back
Top Bottom