A quibble about U2.Com,they don't convert currency!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
grumble...moan... well this is the second time I have ordered stuff from U2.com and as the prices are in dollars, I always work out the exchange rate to see what it will cost me in sterling (British pounds!) I ordered the Fly shades this time round thinking that $25 would work out about ?18 and theres the $10 shipping cost to add too. Well got them this morning and the invoice says I been charged ?25 + ?10 = ?35! This would be worth nearly $50 dollars! So anyone ordering stuff from there be warned! The prices you see in dollars can also mean thats what you pay in your own currency too! Ok grumble over! Pleased with the shades though!

weird. that is not the right exchange rate at all! I would say email them and find out what's up. they may have either charged you in dollars without converting or screwed something up royally.

Not only that, U2.com sends merchandise to European customers FROM Europe, in my case,the shades came from Twickenham UK, less then a hundred miles from me yet I still paid ?10 for P&P. no way does this cost this much! As espcially something as lightweight as shades, and no, it was not registered post either!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom