A Question for SoCal Interferencers..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
So I won't be able to buy a ticket for Staples Center this Sunday at 10am as I was just reminded of a commitment I have that morning.

I heard that for the Anaheim shows in the Spring, the first show sold out in about 10 minutes, then they immediately added the second show, and then finally the 3rd.

My question: For Anaheim, did the 3rd show ticket sale last until late in the day? I ask because by 2:00 p.m. I should be home and ready to buy a ticket. Sooooo, if they add 2 shows (and of course it may be a huge stretch to think they will) and ticket sales go on for a while, I might be in luck.

Any info you can give me is appreciated.

I got a single Anahiem ticket for the second night at about 11:30ish. If you want a single ticket, you may not have too much trouble. I got it from Ticketmaster. My beloved dad went to the arena and it was a pointless mess.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by pub crawler:
So I won't be able to buy a ticket for Staples Center this Sunday at 10am as I was just reminded of a commitment I have that morning.

I heard that for the Anaheim shows in the Spring, the first show sold out in about 10 minutes, then they immediately added the second show, and then finally the 3rd.

My question: For Anaheim, did the 3rd show ticket sale last until late in the day? I ask because by 2:00 p.m. I should be home and ready to buy a ticket. Sooooo, if they add 2 shows (and of course it may be a huge stretch to think they will) and ticket sales go on for a while, I might be in luck.

Any info you can give me is appreciated.

I can buy tickets here in San Diego For Staples at 10;00 am on Sunday. What I cant do however is buy tickets from an outlet here for Las Vegas.(Its tickets.com) If you want to trade let me know. GA only
kevind54@pacbell.net

G**d****it! I woke up EXTRA early in anticipation of this morning's 10 o'clock pre-sale.... But it was my first time at Ticketmaster, and I was confused as how to purchase tix... After 20 minutes of figuring out,... THEY"RE ALL GONE!!!!

I'd consider myself a big U2 fan as any other, but I NEVER BEEN to a U2 concert in my life... how pathetic's that?

------------------
"Lookin for baby Jesus under the trash..."

Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo:
G**d****it! I woke up EXTRA early in anticipation of this morning's 10 o'clock pre-sale.... But it was my first time at Ticketmaster, and I was confused as how to purchase tix... After 20 minutes of figuring out,... THEY"RE ALL GONE!!!!

Don't feel bad... very few people actually got tickets out of the presale. Most of us were as frustrated as you were.

Originally posted by Eliv8:

I can buy tickets here in San Diego For Staples at 10;00 am on Sunday. What I cant do however is buy tickets from an outlet here for Las Vegas.(Its tickets.com) If you want to trade let me know. GA only
kevind54@pacbell.net

Eliv8, why can't you buy Vegas tix online?

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Eliv8, why can't you buy Vegas tix online?

I will definitely try that. And I'll be phoning at the same time. I just figured that buying from an outlet, for a gig that is out of town, I would have a better chance of getting tickets.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

pub crawler, there are all sorts of ways to get tix....I remember that there were lots of singles available at the Arrowhead Pond box office the day of the concerts (and many were seats much better than what was offered by Propaganda!) This also happened at Phoenix. Also, you can check the ticket data bases at *******.com. I sold a couple of singles that I had during the spring on that website.

I'm not even going to get close to ticketmaster, tickets.com, etc tomorrow. I'm putting all my eggs in Propaganda's basket!

Back
Top Bottom