A post at U2eastlink.com says October 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well El Pais is one of the top newspapers in Spain. They have a very good website also.

I'll definately check it out on Sunday to see if the story really does appear.

oh man.......this is it....I'm sittin here bored off my ass and reading this I just got that excited feeling like it's FINALLY
HAPPENING!!!!

let the leaks begin please......

:hyper: :hyper: :applaud: :dance: :up:

PLEASE BE TRUE!
PLEASE BE TRUE!
PLEASE BE TRUE!
PLEASE BE TRUE!
PLEASE BE TRUE!

Ahem. I mean, I hope so.

using a Google translator, i found out that one magazine will post the release date of October 16, and also says that the cd will have 13 songs, including 2 ballads. The magazine also says that Bono called the songs a mix between U2 and The Who

can't wait to find out!

This is fake. According to Edge, they haven't even finished the album yet, let alone decided the release date OR some tour dates! I mean, the poster claims that U2 will be playing Madrid and Barcelona in 2005. AND, october 16th is saturday. So, this new U2 never-ending "hard rock which cuts down all that they couldn't leave behind" album will be the first in history that will be released on a weekend! Sure. Fine. Whatever.
I think I'm really getting tired of this rumors...

FAKE, I'm from East Link Forum. The same forum of Origin Of The Species fake!

September 10 is a friday and October 16 is a saturday..

Vox

just curious, are the release dates the same in all countries? I mean, could some country in asia release their albums on like a saturday or other day or something?

Just curious.

And Vox02, how much is fake? all of it? just the release date? Has anyone from EastLink heard/recorded anything? And if so how are you sure?

djerdap, where is this poster with tour dates etc.. Could you e-mail it to me? achtung_baby16@hotmail.com, Also, just because Edge said the album isn't completely finished, though new single is, they could still have a release date in mind.

thanx!!!!

Last edited:
I don't get it??? lol!

So are we saying this is fake then...sighs...i need internet stabber 2.0!!!! (braxtan films, lol! This is a joke only some will get, let me know if you do ;-))

seriously though, are the damn East Link people freakin liars? What the hell, didn't the same site do the origin of the species fake leak. someone at Eastlink needs to be kicked in the b@!!$

This shit just isn't funny anymore.....so i challenge the People with this "leak" to friggin post it already, regardless of quality, and i'm sure anyone wouldn't bring a camera to the studio, where are the pics????????

This was a joke between some members of the forum. Someone from Interference probabply misunderstood it and thought it was true. But it was a joke (and then, fake)

Back
Top Bottom