A Passengers Question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha! We've been told...:wink: I never do like reading "This album sucks..." posts BEFORE I've heard it all! :huh: making me worried about when i get round to listening to it!!

Lancemc said:
I wouldn't want them to. I love Brian Eno albums. I LOVE U2 albums. But Passangers albums are boring, uninteresting, and totally inferior to either an Eno album or U2 album, though it tries too hard to be both. Surprisingly, POS1 is probably the most overrated U2 album among its hardcore fans. Sure, Miss Sarajevo is nice, and I even really like Your Blue Room. That's a wonderful song. But the rest just sucks. And yes, I have listened to this album, and I mean really listened like I would any U2 album, listened to it many times, just for my love and utter respect of Brian Eno. But this album is just lame. Please U2, never record another Passengers album. Keep them in line Larry! :mad:

Always Forever Now
A Different Kind Of Blue
Slug

To say these suck is amazing to me.

Question.
I have owned Passanger for years and jsut never got into it. I dont know why really. All of my own fault. If I put this into my cd player what song should i listen to to make me listen to the rest of the album?

Hawkmoon04 said:
Question.
I have owned Passanger for years and jsut never got into it. I dont know why really. All of my own fault. If I put this into my cd player what song should i listen to to make me listen to the rest of the album?

Miss Sarajevo
and then Your Blue Room

Hawkmoon04 said:
Question.

Program it this way...

1. Miss Sarajevo
2. Your Blue Room.... just like namkcur said...
3. Always Forever Now
4. Slug
5. A Different Kind Of Blue
6. Beach Sequence

Then go back and listen to the remaining tracks. Might help. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom