A message from the Office of U2 Security...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
We will now be elevated to an orange u2 album alert. As a reminder, this in no way means that a U2 album is imminent, or that we have any specific information regarding a U2 album. But due to increased chatter regarding said U2 album, we will be on the orange u2 album alert until further notice. Please refer to your U2 Album Advisory System color chart for further information. Thank you.

u2chart.jpg

Ha!

go to google.com, type in WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, and click I'M FEELING LUCKY

I was going to post this in a new thread, but it's not that important. U2 was mentioned in this week's Entertainment Magazine, which is all about new things in 2004. Under 'Critic's Choices' it says:

"U2, as yet untitled
Will they sustain the momentum of All That You Can't Leave Behind- or will they once again lead themselves astray? We'll know later this year with the arrival of U2's 10th studio album."

lots of time on your hands? :wink:

maybe you should use some of that time for your fantasy basketball team :wink:

just kidding ya birthday buddy, nicely done

Accoring to Universal Italy via U2log we have now moved to red!

This has to be the most concrete evidence so far of a May release.!!!

Update

It has been decided by the office of U2 security that the u2 album advisory level should be lowered from orange, or high alert, to yellow, or elevated alert. The decreased chatter has led to this decision. However, please be advised that we still do believe that U2 are plotting an album release, which could be of the level or greater than that of their ATYCLB release. So please, be vigilant, and please refer to your U2 Album Advisory System color chart for further information. Thank you.

u2chart.jpg

My local stores have already sold out of duct tape and plastic. I haven't left the house in days and I can't stop watching CNN.

News: The hunt for Bono is still on. Troops think that he has fled into the bunkers of the U2 studio. The have hit the compound with heavy artillary in attempts to flush him out. They have have had little success. With the right supplies (and pizza delivery), he could hold up in there for weeks.

Hope us fading fast for peace in Interferenceland. We must find Bono and put an end to this insanity.

Breaking news: leaders of France and Germany have spoken out against the behavior of U2 fans around the world and will not participate in the hunt for Bono and the fight for peace in Interferenceland.

We now return to your regularly scheduled program.

-username

:applaud: :lmao:

already peed me pants...<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :ohmy:

OMG...this is hilarious headache (&schmeg)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Keep us updated ....

>>>>runs to get another pair of pants and undergarments..hehehe

Back
Top Bottom