A message from the Office of U2 Security...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heart this thread with the passion of ten thousand suns.

<insert wild laughter here>

the office is currently going over the latest breaking news regarding lillywhite becomming the new producer... we here at the office aren't really sure wether this is good news or bad news just yet, so are awaiting clarification on wether of not they will be scrapping everything or just reworking a few things before any change in threat level is considered

Producer Steve Lillywhite has joined the production team as the band hit the final stretch in recording the new album.

Lillywhite, who produced U2's first three albums and has regularly been at the desk since, is set to begin work this week and is already delighted with the material he has heard.

'I've heard some great songs.' he told Billboard. 'The Edge is playing some really great guitar.'

During 2003, Chris Thomas worked closely with U2 on new material, while in the autumn, in between his own shows, Daniel Lanois also popped in to the studio.

'There are various producers involved in this album,' Paul McGuinness told U2.Com, emphasising the organic nature of the recording process. 'Chris Thomas has done some great work. It's good to work with Steve again but it's not as if we're starting from scratch.'

based on this news, the first direct news from the band re: the album and the recording process, the threat level shall not be lowered, rather will remain at yellow, or elevated threat level, meaning a significant risk of new u2 album remains. it is thought that chris thomas is now sharing his weapons of mass production in cooperation with the rouge elements of lilywhite and lanois, as opposed to the previous thought of the three parties being enemies.

stay tuned for further updates.

also comming soon... the office of u2 security home page!

oooooo... ahhhhhhh...

sidebar... yes i know, i have no life.

Last edited:
Sweet!!! lol!

You should have a page that keeps trck of the info that rose and lowered the advisory!!!!

Also, a page of all the rumours we have heard! That way we can see it all when we have the album!!!

the banner

u2albumadvisorybanner.gif

so if this intel is anything like our govt., we still probably won't see anything in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom