A Message From Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
hi you guys, how is everyone? well about 1:20 dublin time Dallas Schoo called. I had my cell on vibrate and it was in the other room so again, I missed the call :( I'm bummed tomiss his call (the 3rd time this yr) but i'll be praying the 4th time will be the charm!

anyway, Dallas just wanted to thank me and everyone for his bday wishes! his freind called and told him about it. I dont think he's aware of the website yet.......but...I called Principle Management after i got his message and let them know about it. so hopefully he sees it before he leaves....as he said he was off for Capetown, S.A. with Bono and Edge as they willbe a number together and one with Beyonce...its funny to hear Dallas say Beyonce!!! LOL! very cool! He gave me a very small tidbit about the album which he calls simply "a very strong U2 album".....and that the band threw him a very nice bday party with plenty of champagne and cake!! He said he'd tell me more about that soon! :) so heres hoping i will actually talk with him next time! and hopefully he sees the site dedicated to him. Have a safe trip Dallas. God bless man!www.swaggerandstyle.com/dallas/indexds.htm

he is edge's guitar tech. he goes with him on tours and helps him in the studio while recording.

kennerado said:
pardon my ignorance, but who is this Dallas guy anyway?

He's Edge's guitar tech and has also worked with Bruce Springsteen. He's also SUPER nice!!

Very cool that you got another call from Dallas, Mike. Fingers crossed that you don't miss each other next time. And the Web site is great!!

if you missed his call; how could you hear him pronounce beyonce:huh: or did he leave a message. ah thats probably it.

Yeah he left a message on his voice message...he told me "Dallas left me a message" I was like naaaaaaaaah you're joking but then I heard it and I felt sooooooooooo bad!!! But not as bad as my poor man :hug: But I told him...hey at least you have a recording of that so you can listen to it all the time lol...OH well..maybe soon he'll get to talk to him and so will I so I can tell Dallas to put Larry on the phone :D

:hyper: :hyper:

DALLAS!! I LOVE him!!

That's so cool you got to hear from him Mike! And YAY Bono and Edge are going to be preforming in Capetown! :hyper:

Cool idea about your website; these guys behind the scenes deserve WAAAAY more credit for keeping everything together!

I believe that some clown in the Crew made up t-shirts (based on a fan's sign) that resembled the Elevation logo but read: "Schoo-2: Close To The Edge Tour". Hilarious. These guys are great people.....

yes SANTABONO they got that idea off the shirt I gave Dallas!!! wow great memory you have!!! Dallas told me he'd get me one of those shirts back rightbefore the super bowl performance, but alas, it must have slippe dhis mind. But yeah that was a great thing they did for him with the t-shirts!!! LOL!!!

yep my shirt to Dallas said Schoo 2 on front and Close to The Edge on theback. the crew made up ones almost similar. it said Schoo 2 Tour with special guest U2 or something along those lines! LOL

Back
Top Bottom