A Man and a Woman & ballroom dancing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually i thought about starting the thread myself. i think there are a lot of ballroom-danceable songs on the new album, maybe with a bit of editing & mixing...

Well, I think that Vertigo could be turned into one of the really fast latin dances - I managed to do Cha Cha to it even though it didn't have the Cha-Cha-Cha beats in there.

Love and Peace or Else seems really danceable but I don't know what to - my boyfriend loves the Texas Two-Step so something like that perhaps...

All Because of You is nice and fast. I'm sure it would work for something, but once again I'm not sure.

City of Blinding Lights is fantastic - foxtrot? Something smooth that flows across the dance floor. Bear with me because I'm not real familiar with the names of the dance styles yet.

Whether it's ballroom dancing or club dancing, I think that pretty much all the songs on this album would be great to dance to. Mmm...remixes! :drool:

U might mean Salsa dancing????

Spanish influenced guitar on a Man and a Woman might be why your reminded of this! A neat little addition to the genres U2 has experimented with. And the Fast Cars Middle Eastern music is interesting too!

Definately not Salsa :lol:

You can actually dance a Cha Cha to this.. or a slow Hustle.. or a fast Rumba.

Personally I find the majority of U2 songs a little too inconsistant to dance ballroom to. A lot of their songs change beats and rhythm throughout the song so it can make it difficult to stay on beat lol.

I can't help but think about dancing when I hear this song too.

I always visualize someone dancine a la "Pulp Fiction" though, you know, a girl with those 70's mini dresses.

Back
Top Bottom