A Little Touching Up???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jon Seidman

The Fly
Forgive me if that has been discussed over and over through the years but...

Cosmetic surgery and U2.

The Edge has hair plugs. We know this. Anything else? It's not beneath him to do such a thing. I have often doubted his 'cred' in many areas and he strikes me as someone who would go to lengths to preserve his looks.

Bono? A little lift? Hair plugs? Wigs? Also, not beneath this self proclaimed egomaniac.

Larry. I doubt it. Too much cred. Naturally smooth and shiny.

Adam. I think he bought new teeth. Big ones. Other than that he looks too much like a monkey to have had anything done.

Please people, I am a big fan of U2 since 84. Just asking some hopefully thought provoking questions. The remasters and new album will be what they are so no point in dwelling on them in my opinion.

well thinking about something other than the music. i have been a fan for a long time. it is a given that i will generally like their music, be into the lyrics, etc... i like to ask and think about the band as people because that is what they are. and nowadays, with the speed of information exchange and with the details the general public knows about celebrities, it is 'worth it' to think about all aspects of the band.

ding dong.

Adam had eye surgery so he doesn't have to wear glasses.

Other than hair dye with Bono and Edge...

i think he got the plugs around the time of pop, hence his removal of the hat. that hairline didn't look natural at all. then, realizing they look terrible, the hat went back on. and i think bono had his eyes done. lighten up people, don't get so cranky because someone is a little realistic. i am not a basher.

by the way, the edge seems to be becoming one of those sidekick rockstars. you know, the guy that always shows up with the singer. he even started up that music rising charity in an attempt to be bono-ish. as a teenage rockstar wannabe i idolized the edge and learned the guitar because of him. but now that i can really see into his personality (as best as an outsider can), i think twice. plus, didn't he cheat on his first wife? maybe....

i am not a basher.

by the way, the edge seems to be becoming one of those sidekick rockstars. you know, the guy that always shows up with the singer. he even started up that music rising charity in an attempt to be bono-ish. as a teenage rockstar wannabe i idolized the edge and learned the guitar because of him. but now that i can really see into his personality (as best as an outsider can), i think twice. plus, didn't he cheat on his first wife? maybe....

This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Seems like you're just hoping to rile people.

I couldn't care less if U2 have been touched up. That's their decision.

not hoping to rile anything. maybe i should just post something boring like "Boy! I really hope they play some old songs on the next tour! Maybe a cool b-side like Endless Deep! Or BASS TRAP! That would be COOL!"

Yeah, that's what you want to hear, right?

not hoping to rile anything. maybe i should just post something boring like "Boy! I really hope they play some old songs on the next tour! Maybe a cool b-side like Endless Deep! Or BASS TRAP! That would be COOL!"

Yeah, that's what you want to hear, right?

Neh, not really. I have no interest in their next tour. That's not what I said. I suggested that you're unable to keep your own thread on topic.

You posted a thread about whether or not certain members of U2 have had plastic surgery. A handful of posts later and you're pissing over the Edge's personality.

I'm not sure what your point is to all of this because you've already done another somewhat controversial thread about lip syncing.

Yeah, not really up for discussion here, sorry. As stated in our forum rules.

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)

Posting about the band's private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

Thought-provoking questions, indeed. :up:

I believe Bono had a breast reduction in 2003.

Are you sure that was the real Bono? That might have been one of his clones. Afterall, the man seems to be in so many places at once!

I guess nobody wants to talk about this stuff. Too bad. This is a good forum though in my opinion. I feel like I could ask a really obscure question and someone would answer it in 5 minutes. Maybe I will try that...

Bono, may have had "a little work done" plastic surgery. And I don't blame him. He is a performer. I remember, a few years back, the press was horrible towards him. Saying he aged in "dog years." Not very nice, in my opinion. B is 48 years old and looks great! If he and I were both single. I would date him and not for his bank account, either. He could be working class, just like me. I think he is a charming, intelligent, witty and handsome.

I guess nobody wants to talk about this stuff. Too bad. This is a good forum though in my opinion. I feel like I could ask a really obscure question and someone would answer it in 5 minutes. Maybe I will try that...

I think they should have the freedom to do whatever they want to do, appearance-wise or otherwise, just like everyone else--and it doesn't make a damn bit of difference to their music or anything else. MYOB, I guess. :wave:

I think so too, MsPurrl. If I were a man and was going bald, and it didn't look good on me. Or I wasn't comfortable with it. I would do something about it. I see nothing wrong with wanting to feel your best. Fortunately, I am a woman with thick hair, so baldness isn't a problem for me.

How many of us ladies exercise, eat healthy, colour our hair, so we can look our personal best? I do.

This thread made my morning. I needed a bit of :lol: in my day.

No disrespect to my fellow interferencers.

If the Edge has plugs, they must have put them on his ass because they sure aren't on his head.

Back
Top Bottom