a little story about me and Miracle Drug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceBoy

War Child
Listening to this song in the car today motivated me to drive to my ex-girlfriend's and plead with her to take me back. We were together for two years and I've been friends with her for even longer. She broke up with me officially today, somewhat unnoficially two months ago...it's been hell ever since. Well, she didn't change her mind. But I guess the point of my story is that I've never been so moved/motivated by a song. Miracle Drug is the ultimate break up tune. It really put things into perspective for me just to think about her as I listened to it.

High School life sucks. I'm glad I at least got the new u2 album on the day I got crushed.

That sucks. :|

But be grateful you timed your breakup with a U2 album. ATYCLB got me through my last one. And this comes out and I am getting married in December.

I'm not trying to gloat, I'm just saying trust me, blue skies will come again. :wink:

SpaceBoy said:
Listening to this song in the car today motivated me to drive to my ex-girlfriend's and plead with her to take me back. We were together for two years and I've been friends with her for even longer. She broke up with me officially today, somewhat unnoficially two months ago...it's been hell ever since. Well, she didn't change her mind. But I guess the point of my story is that I've never been so moved/motivated by a song. Miracle Drug is the ultimate break up tune. It really put things into perspective for me just to think about her as I listened to it.

High School life sucks. I'm glad I at least got the new u2 album on the day I got crushed.

keep your chin up. life deals everyone some shit here and there. we've all had our fair share of it.

bask in the glory of new u2 and be moved by the music. :up:

oh man ... my x lives about two and a half hours away and miracle drug almost made me get in my car and do something about it... what a song.

mikal said:
a good ole gin and tonic will help!

or a U2 album.

Heh. Maybe. I smoked my first cigarettes today, why not throw a first drink in as well. (I'm 17 but I'm a pretty mild mannered teen.)

SpaceBoy said:

Heh. Maybe. I smoked my first cigarettes today, why not throw a first drink in as well. (I'm 17 but I'm a pretty mild mannered teen.)

Keep it that way!! Smokes ruined Bono, don't let them take you away too...just get high on the tunes man!!

RobVox

shart1780 said:
Time and U2 heal all wounds? Wow.

I'm sorry but I could never depend on a band that much.

Well, it's just time in your case then....

shart1780 said:
Time and U2 heal all wounds? Wow.

I'm sorry but I could never depend on a band that much.

Well depend on the time factor 'cause that really will heal the wound, U2 just takes away some of the sting.

RobVox

Back
Top Bottom