A Little Experiment...Do You Love U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I just want to see how many people actually read all of these posts and really love U2, so lets see what people say...

for 1 I love them couldn't live without them, what about you guys?

I love U2 this much. . .

OO
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

(arms extended wide)

Do I love U2? Damn, that's a tough question... let's see, I've got U2 books, magazines, posters, CDs, videos, DVDs... I'm currently listening to every U2 song I have on my computer (over 13 hours whooo)...I incorporate U2 into every school assignment I possibly can...I'm on this U2 fansite all the damn time...

...nah, don't love 'em :wink:

I have to defend U2 (esp Bono) at home so much between my husband & daughter that its not even funny. They call me obsessive--but I see it as something else. I just don't know what.

yeah love is a very good description of how I feel about u2 I luv luv luv em

Bono's Doll said:
I have to defend U2 (esp Bono) at home so much between my husband & daughter that its not even funny. They call me obsessive--but I see it as something else. I just don't know what.

Oh it is obsession, don't mistake it. But remember it's one of those purely logical obsessions (from a mathematical standpoint) that no one can fault you for.

I am your classic over the top opinionated U2 fan that truly loves them. My family thinks I am nuts. My husband likes them a lot and thinks I am nuts. My five year old little girl hears a song in my car and says, "Mommy is this Bono again?".

youtwohearts said:
My five year old little girl hears a song in my car and says, "Mommy is this Bono again?".

:cute: OMB that's so adorable!!!

My five year old sister thinks Bono is my boyfriend...wonder where she got that idea :shifty: she seems to think he's some guy I know, prolly cuz I talk about him so damn much. She's always like "Why don't you call Bono" or "Are you talking to Bono?" or "Well why don't you just go kiss Bono then."

She likes U2 a lot though... she LOVES Vertigo and digs Party Girl too.

i don't know who i'd be without them.

honestly. i've gone past obsession, that was a very teenage thing where i thougth everything bono said was loaded with hidden meaning and he was something of a prophet in black vinyl (this was the zoo tv era) and i thought each and every member of the band was an outright musical genius in their selected discipline.

now, i know better. but i love them more because i feel like i know the music, warts and all, and you love them more because you accept the warts. because, as has often been said, they are so much more than the sum of their considerable parts, just as the ones you love are much more than the sum of their personal characteristics. they've got that something "other," that you can't quite describe, you can't quite put your finger on, and it doesn't make sense to anyone other than yourself, but if they ever left you, there'd be an enormous sense of loss.

Do i love U2??!! UHMMMMMMMMM.........

Of course i do!! i love them all the way around the world and back again!!:heart:

Thank you U2!!!

:dance:

I WAS the fat kid who loved cake. now I'm a husky young man who loves U2 MORE than cake... the food AND the band

That said, I'd love to hear u2 cover short skirt/long jacket or never there

Irvine511 said:
i don't know who i'd be without them.

honestly. i've gone past obsession, that was a very teenage thing where i thougth everything bono said was loaded with hidden meaning and he was something of a prophet in black vinyl (this was the zoo tv era) and i thought each and every member of the band was an outright musical genius in their selected discipline.

now, i know better. but i love them more because i feel like i know the music, warts and all, and you love them more because you accept the warts. because, as has often been said, they are so much more than the sum of their considerable parts, just as the ones you love are much more than the sum of their personal characteristics. they've got that something "other," that you can't quite describe, you can't quite put your finger on, and it doesn't make sense to anyone other than yourself, but if they ever left you, there'd be an enormous sense of loss.
:up:

I am obsessed and my family thinks I'm nuts, but it's more than that. I don't know where I'd be without their music and I really don't want to know.

:heart:

of course i love U2! and i married someone as nuts about them as i am.

they're no longer my favourite band, but they're still in second and holding strong! htdaab seems like it's gonna be killer...

Yes I do....very much...sometimes I worry about myself. just kidding, my #1 band of all time, loved every album they've ever put out.

Back
Top Bottom