A Litmus Test (maybe) hangman...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this the best U2 song ever?

Yeah, probably.

And if you don't like it, fuck, you probably thought Miracle Drug was great.

Kill a motherfucker. Hangman. This song could start a war or solve a war.

Let's stop kidding ourselves, Hawkmoon would be the best song in the history of the Vertigo tour, we'd be picking girls broken nails out of the headboard.

The strawman is dead when you say fuck the 90's.

What is left? You tell me.
I'm open minded, but not blinded.

Just trying to ilicit anything other than a fanboy response.

U2DMfan said:
Let's stop kidding ourselves, Hawkmoon would be the best song in the history of the Vertigo tour, we'd be picking girls broken nails out of the headboard.

The strawman is dead when you say fuck the 90's.

What is left? You tell me.
I'm open minded, but not blinded.

Just trying to ilicit anything other than a fanboy response.

I call myself a U2 die-hard, a fanatic, but i have never heard womanfish, i hang my head in shame....
Miracle drug, is my least favourite U2 song ever, though I do like HTDAAB.
Finally, the 90's U2 were sublime!!!!!!
ANd U2DMfan, i love your posts, keep these posts coming, i love them!! I could do with 10 pints of what you're drinking:drunk:
I REALLY COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you can tell me where i can find womanfish, I'd be on cloud 9.

Thanks again axver.
I was in ireland when that show was on, that very night,I could have seen it live, but i was only 9 and had yet to convert to the religion of Bono!!
Curse my heathern childhood!

However, after my conversion, i was in ireland one Christmas and saw the boyo's being interviewed by Gay Byrne on the late late show, it was absolutely glorious and featured a touching version of Lennons, Merry Xmas war is over. Featuring Larry on tambourine and adam with an acoustic bass that was inaudible.
Great version though nonetheless.
Anyone remember that?

I think we seen last of gav for a few days while he catches up wi all the u2 treats on YouTube!!
I also like the Happy xmas (war is over) cover u2 did. Rekon its one of their best

Back
Top Bottom