A list of people here who are sadly misguided in their opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
The following people from the battle of the bands thread are wrong...no question:

DrTeeth - The Smiths are better than Depeche mode

Angel - Jim Morrision in better than satan spawn..I mean Iggy Pop

Skeek - Alanis is a whinny poor songwriting. Lenny Kravitz, on the other hand, is high energy FUN!

If I find more I will alert you.
These people should be henceforth stripped of their right to express opinions.

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Oh good. I'm not on it. I hope this thread doesn't start a fight
rolleyes.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

hehe
I already protested my reasons for not liking that thread, depsite my posting in it anyway lol
I totally agree with you on skeeker's choice. But I know that the boy is in adoration of Miss HappyPants, so maybe we can let it slide.
Or.... we can take him out back and flush him head first in the loos. Although he looks like a tall laddie, so I might need someone on my side to even it out.
I love you skeeker
tongue.gif

Seriously though, Autumn, im pretty sure basstrap is only mucking around, so don't get too concerned.

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 04-12-2002).]

Okay, as long as you're all friends and take it that way, I'm cool. I'm just used to all the people I know jumping to conclusions and getting offended over jokes so naturally I took it that way. Might even be fun for some of you!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Alanis IS a whiney stupid arsed trog. No one can tell me otherwise. I wish she'd get happy or something. Who does this agree with anyway? SkeeK or you Bass?

Here's another misconception Basstrap, some folks around here believe that U2 is better than Bush! Can you believe that?!?!?!?!

biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom