A-ha Sha-la

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
Daddy's gonna pay for your crash car :dance:

Yeah, I love this song. I love it even more on the Zoo Sydney show. Mac makes the whole thing even better.

Come on, show the love for this one.

MacPhistoPT said:
sorry but I think that it's one of u2 worst songs, and the worst on zooropa :|

No need to appologise. Everyone's allowed to be wrong once or twice.

:wink:

Zooropa is an awesome album and this song is one of the beautiful little ditties off that gem. :drool: Love that bass line Adam!

Love the song. It's dark and sexy, with a groovy beat. If I ever decided to become a strip ... er, exotic dancer, I'd dance to this song and Mofo.

corianderstem said:
If I ever decided to become a strip ... er, exotic dancer, I'd dance to this song and Mofo.

Now THAT'S what I'd call sexy

I love this song off Zooropa ... it's my third fave !! :applaud:

These lyrics remind me of my childhood with my dad ...

"Daddy's a comfort ... Daddy's your best friend ..."
"Daddy'll hold your hand right up to the end ..."

this was the last song i listened to in my car on my way to work. i admit it...i like this song too.

Umm i am not ashamed of loving the song..i am possibly ashamed of dancing like Macphisto in my room to this and Lemon..:wink:

This is excellent, only one negative comment so far.

But we still like you MacPT.

I used to thought that this song has many haters like me but I'm concluding that's not the case :wink: ok, maybe I'm wrong, but we can't like everything and have the same tastes

MacPhistoPT said:

I used to thought that this song has many haters like me but I'm concluding that's not the case :wink: ok, maybe I'm wrong, but we can't like everything and have the same tastes

Well said. This would be a very boring place if we all liked the same exact things.

Back
Top Bottom