a great way to interupt others!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
Another great way to interrupt others is by closing a thread... **plans to gang up on deathbear, closing all of his well thought out threads**
ooooh, great minds DO think alike

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 12-22-2001).]

you people will more than likely not care for my next posts that i am concocting.

fortunately all my millions.... AND millions of fellow lovers will.

hoo-ha,

i am diamondbruno8

*hi-five, on the side, down below, too slow

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

sorry gang

------------------
-death bear

this shoud be interesting.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

its funny how so many other pointless threads made in the forum are shut down but the tons that he puts up are never shut down. Would that be because Sicy enjoys them....

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

last night me and a couple of friends on our way to the city thought of a brilliant bit of humor...
for those who have msn messenger, you the noise you get when your talking to one person, and another initiates a conversation, on which lands on the toolbar?

well thats what we did yesterday at the party. its brilliant! you make the sound, and everyone stops, leaving you ample time to throw in your own more-important-bits-of-talking-than-theirs!

its brilliant, and incase you want to hear what it sounds like for real, tell me how to send a sound file. its like 2 seconds long, but very well worth it! let me know if you want to hear it.

dont ever interupt me though.

------------------
-death bear

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by bonoman:
its funny how so many other pointless threads made in the forum are shut down but the tons that he puts up are never shut down. Would that be because Sicy enjoys them....

That is incorrect. Here is a link to one of deathbear's threads that was closed just yesterday.
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/016784.html

And Sicy is not the only one who enjoys his threads either.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

You have to email the file you crazy bear.

email to me dammit I demand you.

p.s. gary sucks

bonoman whats really funny is how much better i am at things than you are. like...

a) stuff
b) things
c) etc.
d) all of the above

------------------
-death bear

Back
Top Bottom