a few ways to ruin others halloween fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
this is what me and a few of my friends did on friday and saturday night. bear in mind, we did this to strangers, not to people whom we knew.

------

when people walk by, in my case, a bartender with a mask with blood and a knife in the forehead, i calmly alerted the individual to his unfortunate circumstance. by telling him this with a straight face, the man looked at me, and bluntly said, "yeah, i know. its a halloween costume." i simply replied in relief and said "oh good." i did this with several individuals, sometimes telling one of the "victims" that i had seen alot of bloody people around and asked if they were twins. seriously. they really dont know what to say. if you dont crack a smile, they think your on crack.

an example played out by one of my friends...

first, whenever a girl would walk by he'd say "hey gaaaang!" in a real happy voice. thats a given for all of us, not just him)its certainly not a move a "cool", "hot" or even "hit, saucy and with it" individual would make. after saying that, hed break out into one of his "bear" smiles - you know all those radiohead bears you see? a smile like that. its as big as it can get, and his teeth all show. its amazing how he looks like a bear in a strange, strange way. after a friendly pleasantry is exchanged, my friend asked about their costume, first of all a nurse...

my friend: "hey, are you really a nurse? for real?"
pretend nurse: "noooooo...." *eyes narrow and quickly turns away...

my friend was not done yet.

friend: "can you check my heart rate?"
nurse: *regrettably takes out her stethoscope or whatever, checks his pulse and sighs. "your sick."

friend: "literally or pervertedly?"

nurse: "both"

friend: *stares at her with another bear smile "just the way i like it!" *resumes staring hard and smiling hard.

let it be known he said that last line to be purposely lame. he is much above that, yet he delibertly displayed otherwise. brilliant move on his behalf.

anyway, as he turned back to us, the "nurse" gave a big L or loser sign to him. very very funny stuff.

------

so thats what you need to do. you already knew from before to say hey gang to everyone of the opposite sex, and now you know to:

1) check out what theyre wearing and ask lame questions: a) if theyre a witch and have a wort, ask them "is that a real wort? why is your face green?" remember, do not smile and act concerned all the time. its a must to pull it off. they will look at you with dread and disgust.

2) check out what theyre wearing and ask them, for instance, if theyre dressed as a hawaiain or whatever you ask them if theyre really a hawaiain. *groan. they will NOT appreciate it, and might even take offence to your obvious, pathetic questions.

xoxooxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

so please people, do this, and see what kind of reactions you get. i for one, had a great time. nothing beats degrading yourself. remember that.

------------------
-death bear

I sense that a post about blood cookies is coming our way

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Love the look, Sistah.
wink.gif

------------------
In an interview with BP Fallon:
BP: What do you do if you have the blues?
LARRY: Sing.
BP: What gives you the blues?
LARRY: Singing.

-April
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Teddy Bear what would you say to me if you saw me last year lookin like this at the club?

uJ73754.jpg

------------------
Rats and children follow me out of town

Back
Top Bottom