A few items....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to head off as well. Though it appears I'm part of the hijacking so I'm probably blacklisted now. Oh well. :shrug:

Night everyone.

Night Edge. :wave:

The Edge said:
The tracklisting for the new LP which appears on the various websites is totally false....not worth a lick!

Hello Edge (and Bono),

So the tracklisting is false, not surprised to learn that at all, but any chance you could just confirm whether the bad quality clips of what we know as 'Love & Peace or Else' and 'Miracle Drug' have made the album? Both of those, from what I can make out from the clips, sound potentially awesome songs :)

Oh, and, If you have any good quality clips just lying around and had the crazy urge to make them available to us, please feel free to do so, I'm sure we wouldn't complain too much ;)

Thanks
Tanya

Well if i could ask the edge a question...

Hai Edge:

Thanks for the information about the false stuff.....

is the new cd also getting out in the world om Lp? I collect them...love the sound when they get older :):)

And are you visiting your loyal dutch fans on the next tour?? (i was there in 1980 in Amsterdam in the milkway:))

Hope the weather is nice in Dublin and you and wife and children are ok too....

Love from Holland
Dutchfan

That is what I would say and ask if i would meet him....:)

Guys and Gals.....

PLEASE give The Edge a break! Hes a very busy man at the moment! He will come back Im sure.....so have some patience and besides he will post here again esp answering questions at a later date which he said he will......

Or hes probably rehearsing with the band those very songs from the new album so if he is, then we should give him time and wait....

cheers and calm down people!

dougal

PS To The Edge in case he still here: did you see my posting yesterday? Not sure if you did...have a nice day!

Good morning The Edge :wave:

Hello Bono :wave:

It's 4:30 a.m. here, I just spent 3 hours sleeping on the floor of my office - that was fun :|

Souly, I hope you went to bed eventually, you're too young to be up this late (or is it early :confused: )

u2bonogirl said:
i WAS going to go to bed until i got on interference and its always over when i get on here.
i need a fix :drool:

yeah, I always seem to miss the action too :lol:

Last edited:
Wow, Edge - a girls gotta be up early to catch you (and Bono) online! :D

Well, maybe I'll see you on tuesday or wednesday if you always drop in around 7am Dublin time (which would be 8 am here... :) )!

... and btw, I still want to talk to you about that Q-postcard-math - 11! doesn't give 39.000.000 IMHO (but it's close :D) and how did you get approx. 80 life-times?! :hmm: I'm getting a quite different number :wink:

Imagine, being taught math by your fav. guitarist! :ohmy: :laugh:

Ok, enjoy your sunday - see you around! :sexywink:
:wave:

Well looking forward to the question session with the Edge!!! Cheers for dropping by - is much appreciated!!!

*listens to VERTIGO!!*

Just want to say what a bloody fantastic new single..

Can't wait for the whole album...

Merc said:
Wow, Edge - a girls gotta be up early to catch you (and Bono) online! :D

7am posts from edge twice i a row and on the weekend too? i thought i had rock star behaviour down to a T by only getting up after midday but it seems i was wrong!

crap, does this mean i'm going to have to start getting up before lunch time if i want any hope of ever catching any of these threads real time???
b*llocks, i just dont see it happnening!:no:

di_g said:

7am posts from edge twice i a row and on the weekend too? i thought i had rock star behaviour down to a T by only getting up after midday but it seems i was wrong!

Maybe he has a lot of spare time now....i think will not be easy to find post in the future if they're gonna touring!

:ohmy:

Re: Re: A few items....

Grandmaster jc said:

What did he mean by that??

That they'll finally come back here?

ETA: A typo, I guess...? unless he's talking about the prison bitch show? :D

Last edited:
Wow, thanks so much for posting here Edge - band members visibly taking an interest in fans? Priceless.

YES...we will see you on OZ....and just take care of each here other OK?

Thank you also for the above - can't tell you how good that is to read.

Loving Vertigo, & busting to hear the rest of the album!

Cheers ~Ultra

I haven't asked any questions yet... but I do have one that's been on my mind.

What do you/the band think of my web page? :wink:

http://u2security.interference.com

if ya want, I could get ya a nifty t-shirt... woooo... t-shirt

craig_me.jpg

It could be the new "7" shirt :wink:

Last edited:
Re: Re: A few items....

UKTan said:

Hello Edge (and Bono),

So the tracklisting is false, not surprised to learn that at all, but any chance you could just confirm whether the bad quality clips of what we know as 'Love & Peace or Else' and 'Miracle Drug' have made the album? Both of those, from what I can make out from the clips, sound potentially awesome songs :)

Oh, and, If you have any good quality clips just lying around and had the crazy urge to make them available to us, please feel free to do so, I'm sure we wouldn't complain too much ;)

Thanks
Tanya

:yes: a crazy urge would be much appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom