A few items....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
i WAS going to go to bed until i got on interference and its always over when i get on here.
i need a fix :drool:

OK OK...Bono says HELLO!

cheers:wave:

The Edge said:

The tracklisting for the new LP which appears on the various websites is totally false....not worth a lick!

I can take that.
But hearing God Part II live would be a total dream for me.

.....I did help to get WILATW played though. :wink:

Hey Bono and the Edge - this is quite a surprise. Communicating with U2 at 2:30 AM while I am studying for a test and knowing I have to work tomorrow. Technology RULES!!!

Thanks for Vertigo - it really gets my heart pumping when I need a adrenaline rush. Oh, and thanks for the Irving Plaza show here in New York in 2000. I was one of the lucky few at that show cuz I won tickets on the radio!

AJ in New York City
WoooHooo!

u2bonogirl said:
hes probably eating pastries and commenting on how the girls love HIM so much :wink:
cocky bastard:D

He's a smart man...what can I say? Tell him thanks for inspiring me to "get my hands dirty" and go to Africa--it'll be the best thing I ever did! I don't know if I can handle all this excitement with Egde and B-man on Interference. But yeah...you guys need to enlighten us on this tracklisting mystery :wink:

We're even better than pets. A little pat now and then and we'll purr for days. No food or water necessary!:wink:

Oh by the way I had to read a book this weekend for photography class on Monday but I stayed the whole day glued at the computer screen watching Edge's post count grow and following his posts. :lol: Now I got to read the whole thing tomorrow. :ohmy:

...and then saying how scary the pleba girls are hehe

exactly! i feel so far from home out here but i have to leave the pleban nest to see my favorite guitar player.
maybe my favorite singer could actually put his thick fingers on a keyboard and say hi? mmmm and i love those fingers too....enough to BITE

that was definately the pleba girl in me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom